Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (392241 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Drosmo:

Wetin u wan break? Come lemme dash you 100k

grin grin
Baba mi, I go warmly embrace am o...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Samyokporua(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Funny enough, a lot of us have our hopes on that uncertain November 2nd..... God will help some people
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Kenule9(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
what if Agbami decides to pay the remaining balance and end the scholarship scheme....will it be a good or bad idea?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by folinizle: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Samyokporua:

University of Ekosodin cool cool grin if you've never been there, try visiting, you'll know the true meaning of *speaking for itself* grin
I guess you were never in lagos state university college of medicine... But you can just browse it... Before you start brandishing Ignorance... University of Ekosodin... What does that even mean... Mtchew
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by folinizle: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
folinizle:
I guess you were never in lagos state university college of medicine... But you can just browse it... Before you start brandishing Ignorance... University of Ekosodin... What does that even mean... Mtchew
some dilapidated old green building that you call a college... You are talking if school Uniben too dey claim speaking for itself... What exactly are you even speaking sef.... If you dont have facts don't come to a public page to disgrace you university of Eko or what did you even call yourself.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is only those who have not been to Lasucom that will doubt her status as the havard of Africa.

Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
bnsufeeanh:
As money no gree come nko? Shey I go kill myself ni... The logic is to distract your mind from the money and be patient. All this countdown and over-seriousness no go help una. E no go say make dem pay before dey wan pay. That's the bitter truth.

BTW Uncle LASU, sorry Harvard I mean tongue ... Best of luck in your endeavors.
Guy, I still remember you... We gada dey here last year dey shout nii Sey make Dem pay... ����
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kenule9:
what if Agbami decides to pay the remaining balance and end the scholarship scheme....will it be a good or bad idea?
paying up once and for all?? Well, it's a good idea for me
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
evening scholars. I got awarded 2014.and I have collected 3times and also graduated last month.
any hope for another payment?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
vectoh:
Guy, I still remember you... We gada dey here last year dey shout nii Sey make Dem pay... ����
Loooolllll...I never forget you baba mi. I remember silly panthera, hesjay etc... We gather dey for that 2014 grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by nellypotter: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
goodevening huz,who emandate dis 2nd of november?why dont we call agbami direct n be sure dan confuse oursef.for me i just d cross my legs n hand
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ToyeBrainz(m): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by DrAlbus(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2017
nellypotter:
goodevening huz,who emandate dis 2nd of november?why dont we call agbami direct n be sure dan confuse oursef.for me i just d cross my legs n hand
You've not been following the post, the person who gave d date claimed to have called Agbami. And if u want to call them also pls do. The number is 012772222, when you do just ask for Agbami Scholarship extension then u can ask them your questions.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Samyokporua(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
nellypotter:
Nigga you can as well do us a favour by calling them and giving us feedback. Thank you
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by panthera4: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2017
bnsufeeanh:
Loooolllll...I never forget you baba mi. I remember silly panthera, hesjay etc... We gather dey for that 2014 grin
you this bad guy
How the huzzle the go na
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2017
bnsufeeanh:
panthera wey dey give us false info... grin grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by brizie78: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
2015 scholars.. we no even dey lucky sef.. na only once dem don pay us since... oga oooo
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by justinbryan212: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
brizie78:
2015 scholars.. we no even dey lucky sef.. na only once dem don pay us since... oga oooo

I swear.. .na only once 2015 don see money
If the pay soonest.. It'll be our 2nd payment
Make abgami show us love soonest o
Street dey very military

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
brizie78:
swear.... Even transport
Boys never see
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mistrshene: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Modey:
swear.... Even transport
Boys never see
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Drosmo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Today na watching night
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by adekayo1234(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lemme spread my mat here till they paid
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ayodelesuleiman: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
we gather they wait ni jare.
Hope you all still remember those guys shouting Nov 2! make sure you pack enough stones down for them(to be used tomorrow morning) it might come in handy.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
ayodelesuleiman:
we gather they wait ni jare.
Hope you all still remember those guys shouting Nov 2! make sure you pack enough stones down for them(to be used tomorrow morning) it might come in handy.
you have very little faith....you're already anticipating no payment that's why instead of making plans on how the money would be used you're packing stones to throw at the guy who gave us something to look forward to! haha......don't be a pessimist......as for me, i have called the people im owing to come and collect their money latest 3pm! lwkm....lemme spread mat by this gtb atm ogui road sha....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by DrAlbus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin grin I don laugh tire.... See boys dey anticipate money wey we no even dey 100% certain se e dey show tomorrow but boys sha dey hope... But even if they don't pay, the guy dat said Nov 2 hasn't done anything wrong he only told us what he was told when he called Agbami... (Assuming he did call them wink).... Today is watch night... I can't sleep because of all the anticipations and expectations.. I just dey pray se make dem no do us strong thing... And make nobody try crack any useless joke tomorrow ooooo.... I take God beg u ni o... Especially that Panthera guy grin grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nnekeh: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
DrAlbus:
grin grin grin I don laugh tire.... See boys dey anticipate money wey we no even dey 100% certain se e dey show tomorrow but boys sha dey hope... But even if they don't pay, the guy dat said Nov 2 hasn't done anything wrong he only told us what he was told when he called Agbami... (Assuming he did call them wink).... Today is watch night... I can't sleep because of all the anticipations and expectations.. I just dey pray se make dem no do us strong thing... And make nobody try crack any useless joke tomorrow ooooo.... I take God beg u ni o... Especially that Panthera guy grin grin
LWKMD.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ayodelesuleiman: 5:22am On Nov 02, 2017
enjay1:

you have very little faith....you're already anticipating no payment that's why instead of making plans on how the money would be used you're packing stones to throw at the guy who gave us something to look forward to! haha......don't be a pessimist......as for me, i have called the people im owing to come and collect their money latest 3pm! lwkm....lemme spread mat by this gtb atm ogui road sha....

my plans for the money as been made like 3 months ago. when you get fake news like 5 times, you tend to loose faith
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Happy Nov.2nd day guys

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Kalegana1(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Here we are

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Drosmo(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
D day ooo�

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Shokes(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2017
D-day ladies and gents. All our hoping (as far as Nov 2nd is concerned) stops today one way or the other.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Chai.. E go funny o..

Why put mind on this thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.