Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. (648 Views)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / "This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
What type of country is this please? Nothing is working, the price of everything keeps skyrocketing. Who will save us? The leaders don't even care about we the poor masses

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by yomi007k(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bros I taya pass u oo...

I've been thinking d same thing all day.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by olaNL: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
mtchewww
Somalia is not far
Be a solution and not part of the problem

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
What type of country is this please? Nothing is working, the price of everything keeps skyrocketing. Who will save safe? The leaders don't even care about we the poor masses
Which country? But you are from Biafra. Is it because you didn't pass JAMB? Sorry ooo.
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
olaNL:
mtchewww

Somalia is not far

Be a solution and not part of the problem
Park well guy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
kITATITA:

Which country? But you are from Biafra. Is it because you didn't pass JAMB? Sorry ooo.
And you are from Nigeria?
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by DaBullIT(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
L
A
G
O
O
N
Is

V
i
s
a

f
r
e
e

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
What type of country is this please? Nothing is working, the price of everything keeps skyrocketing. Who will save us? The leaders don't even care about we the poor masses
produce something so that you can also skyrocket the price to keep up
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by Sibrah: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Try Gabon or Gambia for a gamble . . . It will likely pay off.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by orisa37: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
We must all stay and fight for the Truth.
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Country Please. by brize(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigeria will not work, Buhari may try to fix it but the pressure will be so high that he will definitely fail.

(1) (Reply)

Is Horse And Cart Permissible On Nigerian Roads? / PHOTO: Ex-cpc Guber Candidate Declares For PDP Chair / Nnamdi Kanu, Olisa Metuh, Dasuki’s Trial Stalled At Appeal Court, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.