Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead (54830 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / APGA Recorded Victory In FCT Council Poll / Today's FCT Council Election: Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by kahal29: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
odikimi:

meaning apc has won from what u r showing here.

Na him oh

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Fortune2446(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some APC members will soon go back to PDP again check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by TheArchangel(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
I am not joining any political party anymore. na siddon look i dey so.
grin grin
Kedu maka nwa gi

Seems the devil we know is better than an ousted angel of 30 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by gateleo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pls disregard those results by PDP....Let wait for credible sources for the election results..

1 Like

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
gateleo:
Pls disregard those results by PDP....Let wait for credible sources for the election results..

6 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by kahal29: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fortune2446:
Some APC members will soon go back to PDP again check my signature.

For you mind
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Bright2(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
emmymdk:
Is that Wike's state? tongue

Not wike state but wike's hand is there.
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by vivalavida(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
I am not joining any political party anymore. na siddon look i dey so.

Nnem how our baby na?

Dont mind bubu and his gang.
Focus on traing that ada imo

1 Like

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Paperwhite(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
The votes of Abuja residents have spoken.

They are already tired and angry with this present government. Some people need to wake up.

too bad!
Madam! You of all people? grin.Guess the picture is clearer now? Bravo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
kahal29:

For you mind
you don't really know Nigeria politicians then, they are bunch of peeps without shame. How many times have peeps like atiku left pdp and still went back.
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by ipreach: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
APC used their own hand to kill their party

2 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Faru1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
..if the results are really true, it only shows how true democratic the PMB his. It's also a testimony to what he said during inauguration that he belongs to no one and belongs to everyone.
Am sure if it were to be Jonathan and co, whether you like it or not his party would win.

1 Like

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by blaquemyc: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Faru1:
..if the results are really true, it only shows how true democratic the PMB his. It's also a testimony to what he said during inauguration that he belongs to no one and belongs to everyone.
Am sure if it were to be Jonathan and co, whether you like it or not his party would win.
keep consoling yourself bro, you need am

6 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by onatisi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
The votes of Abuja residents have spoken.

They are already tired and angry with this present government. Some people need to wake up.

too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by thunder74(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
2019 is very far. I wish next year is 2019. from all indications, we might not get the change we voted for going by the bad start by Buhari's government

For those still waiting for change, it has taken place. Change to many people means different things. To PMB, it is a change to give juicy appointments to his kinsmen. When he started on that wrong footing that he can only appoint people he is comfortable working with, many applauded him.
He has no other agenda except to tour every countries to fulfill his childhood dream. Expecting any other things? You are on your own.

7 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by onoslove(f): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
abe4kom:

What do you mean by belt?

Look for the nearest plank and reset both his head and brain. grin grin
guy nor kill me with laugh, I beg u.

1 Like

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by lexib(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
seniormallam:
i was born and bred in abuja, from onset the indigenes (gbagyi) of abuja are the ones that owns PDP and only do PDP things, that is y hon. now senator philip aduda will never in his life think about decamping, the settlers say the yorubas, hausas, igbos etc from onset are the d one doing ANPP, APGA CPP back then, there was a time the indigenes were not in unity and ANPP with hausa candidates where seriously winning then, but since the time the gbagyi's have united, it can only b PDP or nothing, and i have not seen any indigene contesting in any other party other than PDP, so abuja is PDP.

RUBBISH TALK!!! Guys are tired of the change jor!!!
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by tomzman: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Unless this government buckles up within the remaining three years, it would take a miracle for APC to win in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Autchman11(m): 1:28am On Apr 10, 2016
the next thing you will hear now will be "INEC declares FCT election inconclusive" Yeye government of inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by DauraDullard0(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Sweetlemon:
FCT has never been an APC stronghold.
But Jonathan lost in FCT....
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by DauraDullard0(m): 3:12am On Apr 10, 2016
tit:
Igbos wont like this
Like seriously
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by odikimi: 5:33am On Apr 10, 2016
DauraDullard0:
But Jonathan lost in FCT....
don't let me insult u at ds early hour. what a zombie are u? who told u he lost in fct? he won Buhari in Fct, Nasarawa, Plateau and Taraba.
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by ofwest: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2016
who are the voters? are they the indigenes of Abuja ? definately no they are the indigenous people of Biafra who has taken over the city of Abuja.
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by Ugwoji101(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2016
ALL PROMISE CANCELLED(APC) is dead on arrival.it is a party of conmen,fraudsters,ritualists,cattle rustlers,murderers and liars!a party without agenda and direction.a party that is indulged in selective justice,persecuting its enemies and making life unbearable for them,whereby the fathers of corruption are left scot free just because they are APC members.Abeg give us back our corruption and take back your change,it is no longer needed.16 years of alleged PDP misrule is preferable to APC few months of change.change my scrotum!change gbakwa oku!
Re: Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead by macuno88(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
My first post on Nairaland,I can only say we need serious prayers in Nigeria cos from the look of things the Demons worrying this country are so powerful plus they seem to be the people in power..anyway just confirmed that PDP is trashing APC in FCT elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.