Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project (666 Views)

Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need / Robbers Storm Some Banks At Babcock University, Carted Away Lots of Money / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project by waleluv1(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2009
Pls, can anybody help me out here.

Is it possible for me to buy a piece of land, and seek the bank's to help me finance the building project, and service the loan, once the house start putting money into my pocket.

Pls, i need you to be sincere in your response, i will be hopping to get a good one

Thanks
Re: Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project by jmichael90: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hello Wale,
I dont think there is any bank that will help you with loan in this case but i will advice you find alternatives, loan / contribution from trusted friend or work harder to make more money. Everything is time, with time if you continue to save little money u will get enough to carry out your plans. Remember the quote " Rome was not built in a day" Anyway if you want your money to multiply, i know some IT business to do. I'm Network Engineer. email : segroltech@yahoo.com

Segun

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Post Ume Is Out / I B B Universty Lapai / Ebsu Post Ume Resut Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.