Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change (639 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change by marenx: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change

Political complaints doesn't end till death.

By Maren John Mafuyai

As I walk through hands-to-mouth Nigerians, precisely in Jos City, I couldn't say the truth that I have a good hope in President Buhari, because I knew some of them can strike through my amoeba head with a sharp digger, without giving my parents even $10 to help construct my long coffin.

The conversation always open with, "Huh, are we really going to survive?" To let you know you need to support them or else have yourself be blamed.

Going down a little further in to the story of a wrong change mantra of his excellency, we learn everyone has a freedom of speech. We know exactly that others just say what they heard others saying just to let us know they are also participating in politics, they are not left behind.

"When you have built your stamina to like that of Mikel Obi, you have gotten an infrastructure to nose-dive in to political enjoyment"

Without spoiling my story, let me bring you into the real picture of what this people are saying and what they focus upon. The description of against-the-change-mantra can be put under the subheadings to say nothing but the real truth--which is haram.

Fuel scarcity: Dont say you are still worrying about what has been a cliché like better said than done. The next time you hear someone talking about it in reality.... Buhari's change mantra has not been activated because the minister for petroleum has not yet become a magician. The administration has not been cooked well to the point of going to India to pass through the obvious, final stage of initiation in to manhood.

And we are left with saying, "Uh, okay, we are listening."

Sure, it takes a couple of years to actually become a guru in politics to run from Dubai to Qatar, from Qatar to Istanbul, but so what? When you have built your stamina to like that of Mikel Obi, you have gotten an infrastructure to nose-dive in to political enjoyment that left PDP shivering to the actual point of no return.

But a foolish leader still says, "But I am also once the president of this country (of discount tree?).

"Buhari has been busy incharge of Naira, taking the position of the Central Bank Governor, Emifiele"

The rise of commodity price in the market: Here is a man of initiative if you have been tracking the price of rice since January 2016. Which is bloodily fine. Just dont say you dont know that Naira is no longer valued since you can't get up to 4 measures of local rice with your one thousand Naira.

Tighten your belt and know where you are.

Nope. Today, even the rich track what is really going out of their pocket when it comes to buying grains. "But that is cooler than any past administration", said the economists.

Lack of salary payment on time: I should have named this article "Money Shortage from Buhari" or "Buhari the stingiest President", but I didn't. So it would have not worked, right?

From January to March 2016, frankly speaking, I have heard some people, particularly state workers and police complaining about late salary payment, saying something like, "We love corruption since there was prompt salary payment during Goodluck Ebele administration because people's wellfare should be the first thing to consider before any bulshit." Which is true. Meanwhile, Buhari has been busy incharge of Naira, taking the position of the Central Bank Governor, Emifiele. You see?

Sure, it takes a couple of weeks to systematically and secretly correct the mistake by rescuing the Naira back to its common place, but what is still wrong now? We are still waiting for them to become magicians in order to convince us through real actions that this change is not a negative type, even with Naira being devalued.

But in my own side, I think it is too early for poor Nigerians to start complaining about this administration. It saves your time more to know that from the start, a dog can run pass a car, but what will happen after a few minutes?

You can paste it on your website or weblog as long as it goes with the writer's name and nothing is changed.

Maren John Mafuyai loves Writing and eating raw tomatoes.
Re: What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change by Horpsy17(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ftc
Re: What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm
marenx:
What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change

Political complaints doesn't end till death.

By Maren John Mafuyai

As I walk through hands-to-mouth Nigerians, precisely in Jos City, I couldn't say the truth that I have a good hope in President Buhari, because I knew some of them can strike through my amoeba head with a sharp digger, without giving my parents even $10 to help construct my long coffin (because I am tall).

The conversation always open with, "Huh, are we really going to survive?" just to let you know you need to support them or else have yourself be blamed. Going down a little further in to the story of a wrong change mantra of his excellency, we learn that everyone has a freedom of speech. We know exactly that others just say what they heard others saying just to let us know they are also participating in politics, or in other words, they are not left behind. Which is to say, they are unreasonable.

"When you have built your stamina to like that of Mikel Obi, you have gotten an infrastructure to nose-dive in to political enjoyment"

Without spoiling my story, let me bring you into the real picture of what this people are saying and what they focus upon. The description of against-the-change-mantra can be put under the subheadings to say nothing but the real truth--which is haram.

Fuel scarcity: Dont tell me you are still worrying about fuel scarcity which has been a cliché like better said than done. The next time you hear someone talking about it in reality, Buhari's change mantra has not been activated since the minister for petroleum has not yet become a magician, since the administration has not been cooked well to the point of going to India to pass through the obvious, final stage of initiation in to manhood. And we are left with saying, "Uh, okay, we are listening."

Sure, it takes a couple of years to actually become a guru in politics to run from Dubai to Qatar, from Qatar to Istanbul, but so what? When you have built your stamina to like that of Mikel Obi, you have gotten an infrastructure to nose-dive in to political enjoyment that left PDP shivering to the actual point of no return. But a foolish leader still says, "But I am also once the president of this country (or discount tree? We dont know).

"Buhari has been busy incharge of Naira, taking the position of the Central Bank Governor, Emifiele"

The rise of commodity price in the market: Here is a man of initiative if you have been tracking the price of rice since January 2016. Which is bloodily fine. And dont say you dont know that Naira is no longer valued since you can't get up to 4 measures of local rice with your one thousand Naira. Tighten your belt and know where you are.

Nope. Today, even the rich track what is really going out of their pocket when it comes to buying grains. "But that is cooler than any past administration", said the economists.

Lack of salary payment on time: Right, so, I should have named this article "Money Shortage from Buhari" or "Buhari the stingiest President", but I didn't. So that shitty head line would have not worked, right?

From January to March 2016, frankly speaking, I have heard some people, particularly state workers and police complaining about late salary payment, saying something like, "We love corruption since there was prompt salary payment during Goodluck Ebele administration. Because people's wellfare should be the first thing to consider before any bulshit." Which is true. Meanwhile, Buhari has been busy incharge of Naira, taking the position of the Central Bank Governor, Emifiele. You see?

Sure, it takes a couple of weeks to systematically and secretly correct the mistake by rescuing the Naira back to its common place, but what is still wrong now? We are still waiting for them to become magicians in order to convince us through real actions that this change is not a negative type, even with Naira being devalued.

But in my own side, I think it is too early for poor Nigerians to start complaining about this administration. It saves your time more to know that from the start, a dog can run pass a car, but what will happen after a few minutes?

You can paste it on your website or weblog as long as it goes with the writer's name and nothing is changed.

Maren John Mafuyai loves Writing and eating raw tomatoes.
Re: What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change by Sibrah: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wailer are quick to forget that banks n Telcos closed shops during Jonathan's fuel scarcity. Buhari is 10 times better.

(1) (Reply)

FG Apologizes To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity / Fresh: Despite Strong Warning, Senators Stand In Solidarity With Bukola Saraki A / Low Electricity Current In Some Part Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.