Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Amazing Business Opportunity: Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazing Business Opportunity: Be Your Own Boss (577 Views)

Amazing Business Ideas You Can Launch From Your Living Room:- Primeratimes / Amazing Business Opportunity For All / Amazing Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Business Opportunity: Be Your Own Boss by DoVee(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Amazing Business Opportunity

Start your Beauty Business with Oriflame Nigeria

There’s a new Business Opportunity currently open to help you Kick-start your Beauty Business.

Oriflame is one of the fastest growing Beauty Companies which uses The Direct-Selling Model. Direct Selling is a way to market products directly to the customer, outside the traditional retail environment. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money from Day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™.

Oriflame is present in more than 60 countries, of which they are the market leader in more than half. Oriflame has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland. They offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join their sales force and start your own business. Oriflame recently launched in Nigeria in October and is more than ready to sign up more people willing to take that step to start their own Beauty Business.

ORIFLAME PRODUCTS

To start your Beauty Business, you will need products rights! Sure!! Here are the Product Categories available in Oriflame Nigeria which you can choose from:

SKIN CARE: In this Category you have Daily Care, Special Care, Sun Care and Products for Men
MAKE -UP: Products for the Eyes, Face, Lips, Nails, etc fall under this Category
FRAGRANCE: Fragrances specifically made for Men and Women fall under this category
BODY CARE: Body Care, Foot Care, Hand Care, Special Care, SunCare, Men Products, Kids & Baby Care Products are available here
HAIR: Shampoons, Conditioners, Treatment Products are available here
MEN: All Men Products including Body, Fragrances are available here

Oriflame Nigeria has different rankings within their compensation plan

Consultant- Everyone begins from here
Elite Consultant
Group Manager
Senior Group Manager
District Manager
Senior District Manager
Regional Manager
Senior Regional Manager
Regional Director
Executive Director, which is the top of the rankings in Oriflame Nigeria.

To earn commissions on your team, you have to place a personal order monthly, which seems fair. Oriflame Nigeria gives the normal incentives, like car allowances, all paid expense trips and the other perks which are gotten when you hit the necessary ranks in any MLM. A little peeve from my end (which might not be a problem to others reading this) is that your rank advancement is not just based on volume, but on having team mates of some other rank within your organization.
For example, for me to be a senior district manager, I need to have directly sponsored two district managers, as well as the normal volume requirements. I would simply prefer to have my group hit our volume requirements alone and hit the necessary ranks, but like I said, that’s just my view. There is no perfect MLM company or compensation plan. Just pick one you like, and run with it.
So if you have a passion for beauty products, then you should certainly look at Oriflame Nigeria. However, be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work hard and pay the price, as success in MLM is not easy, but worth it.

GETTING STARTED

You will need to register Online as a Consultant with Oriflame Nigeria to get Started: The following steps will guide you:

Register Online to be an Oriflame Consultant here: ORIFLAME NIGERIA ONLINE and Click Sign Up
Fill in your Details with 111041 as your Sponsor ID or click here to register

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=111041

Once the registration process is complete, you will be provided with your Consultant ID to enable you place your orders
You can now place your orders for the Products you will like to purchase, your Registration Fee of N3000 will be added to your Orders.
Upon receiving your products at Oriflame Nigerian Corporate Office, you will receive a Starter Kit that contains everything you need to get started.

Making money as an Oriflame Nigeria Consultant is easy and in two folds: As a Sales Consultant, you order products at a reduced price level [23% Discount on all products] and sell to customers at Catalogue price. Further, you can invite others to join as well and build a team of people selling, and thereby earn additional income.

Oriflame also provides free training programs on how to excel in your Beauty Business. We will be providing full details full details on such programs and also give you tips on how to excel and grow your Business.

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=111041

Now tell me, awesome Business Opportunity right!! We totally Agree

Whatapp on this contact 08068149564 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quotes For The Day From Robert T. Kiyosaki / Goldmynes Premium Hall 350k Per Day (including PA Systems And Stage Lighting) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.