Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP (38624 Views)

Check Out What The Slimmest Laptop Looks Like / World's Slimmest HP Laptop Now On Sale In Nigeria / Is HP Spectre 13 Really The Slimmest Laptop As claimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Coldfeets: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Chai! Oyiboo!!!

Sometimes, I jus dey ask myself weda no be the same world we and dis oyibo pipl come sef.

Just see as they keep on pushing the boundaries of technology every day.

But for us here, Ordinary fuel we no even fit provide for the masses.

Not to mention electricity.

Na only to build road we sabi.

And even at that, since 1960 we neva build the roads finish.

Chai, o boy I don tire embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by KELVIN086: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Rizmo:
lipsrsealed
Immediately I saw him walk towards me with a grin on his face, my attention on the phone call returned to where I was.
Just crossed the busy Oshodi road without using the pedestrian bridge. After a couple of months in Lagos, I have been finally napped doing the unthinkable.
He simply held me by the collar........
The rest is history now. My last card collected.
My NYSC status couldn't salvage the situation.
Anyways, KAI better luck in my next life
Exactly the same thing that happened to me but at cms marina bridge , even my nysc status no even help me self also collected my last card , I had to complete my journey home using brt and not eating anything.
Chai e pain me sha.

1 Like

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by psyqs(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2016
chubbyFred10:
$1,424.95
I'd rather buy my alienware

1 Like

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by shoboy9: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
chai! dem turn laptop to tablet finish! so which is which now?
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by murtalaa(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
chubbyFred10:
$1,424.95
let them shove it up their slim asses.
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Rizmo(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2016
KELVIN086:

Exactly the same thing that happened to me but at cms marina bridge , even my nysc status no even help me self also collected my last card , I had to complete my journey home using brt and not eating anything.
Chai e pain me sha.
My broda....yesday was such a bad day. I was going to Iyana Oba but got stuck at Mile 2 due to lack of cash.
I thought of doing the "Ajebo comedy" skit but feared the embarrassing outcome. Come see confusion.
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by dollyptosh(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2016
amunkita:
Abeg if I send CV through this laptop, shebi I go just get work without being invited for interview
yes ooooo. Lol. Your dream job sef.

2 Likes

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by justmenoni: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2016
I Litre of fuel is 200 naira 1 litre of water is free...if you have got a car then put water instead of fuel and if I may ask how many house u Don build?

quote author=lonelydora post=44568593]Sleek. How much in naira? And also translate it to how many bags of cement the amount can purchase. [/quote]
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by highskies(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2016
ramdris:
[size=50pt]How much?[/size]. I don't want a slim gadget dat gets orobo cash outta my pocket. Know what am saying? wink

$1000
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2016
NairaMoneyng:
It's cool
it's Bleep..in cool like shit.
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Blogthug:
HP’s calling it the “world’s thinnest laptop,” The company’s new HP Spectre 13 is just 10.4mm at its thickest point and weighs a mere 1.11kg.The HP Spectre might be an older name in the laptop fraternity.

Aesthetically, it’s about as flash as a hip hop video. The Spectre boasts Intel Core-i5 or Core-i7 chips, which means that users can actually get a few things, beyond email, done. The chips are cooled by Intel’s hyperbaric cooling system. The screen is a 13.3-inch 1080p panel, which GP claims helps eke out 9.5-hours of battery life on a single charge. Backing up the hardware is a PCIe SSD with up to 512GB on tap, as well as 8GB of RAM. The Spectre comes with three USB Type-C ports.Runs on Windows 10.

What do you guys think bout it?

slim and sexy
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Dapsin2901: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Good news OLX price is 530$
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
One word - "evil" smiley how much would it cost? Make I pre-order.
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Coldfeets:
Chai! Oyiboo!!!

Sometimes, I jus dey ask myself weda no be the same world we and dis oyibo pipl come sef.

Just see as they keep on pushing the boundaries of technology every day.

But for us here, Ordinary fuel we no even fit provide for the masses.

Not to mention electricity.

Na only to build road we sabi.

And even at that, since 1960 we neva build the roads finish.

Chai, o boy I don tire embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's cos they are an advanced version of humans, blacks are like version 1.0. We don't have that deep thinking brain. Only to work like slaves, eat, sleep & Fûck. Basically. grin

2 Likes

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by midasinfinity: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2016
hw much?
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Only d colour and paint pattern dey burst my brain. Damn...this lappy is sleek!!
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Damikevin(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2016
God help you, your Babe na Orobo and she mistakenly sits on it! E go slim pass like how e dey now!

1 Like

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by UjSizzle(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
This one will fit inside my handbag well cheesy
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by bizhop101(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
BUT IS HOT MORE THAN FIRE
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Femicomputer(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
amunkita:
Abeg if I send CV through this laptop, shebi I go just get work without being invited for interview

Lolz funny u joor lolz...

1 Like

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
don't forget dollar is at it's highest
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Syjibrin(f): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Horpsy17:
Ftc
has it in anyway increase your bank account? First to moment my f**t
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by ClintonDal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow, I need to get this. kiss
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by babadem2much(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
lonelydora:
Sleek. How much in naira? And also translate it to how many bags of cement the amount can purchase.

I swear you building a house , na so I de reason when I take 4 bottles of orijin

1 Like

Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by encrypt(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
amunkita:
If you can afford it then you don't need to send CV. wink
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by amunkita(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
encrypt:

If you can afford it then you don't need to send CV. wink

if fashola can send his CV to Senate, who am i not to?
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by ijaw1stson: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
vicolurin:
Price pls
$949
Re: CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP by Tedoscar: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
That is cool, what is the price in Naira?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"loading Pbr For Descriptor 2 : Done : Bad Pbr" for winxp sp2 on a dell pc / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop / Over 156 Useful Window Run Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.