Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ekenwaike: Bulk SMS, In The Loving Memory Of My Late Dad. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ekenwaike: Bulk SMS, In The Loving Memory Of My Late Dad. (342 Views)

Seriously Need Help With 2-way SMS In Nigeria / How To Fix Corrupt SD Memory Cards / How To Clear Virus From Your Memory Card And Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekenwaike: Bulk SMS, In The Loving Memory Of My Late Dad. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cygital.donaike

It’s been four weeks since you left us but my heart still bleeds with sorrow. Randomly, I go to bed and wake thinking does it have to happen now. During the day, most time, my mind wonders with anguish. Just like the day the unfortunate happened, I hoped that by the time I got home you would be awake. As each day passes by I still hope that you would somehow come back to life. The first time I’m losing someone so close, the feeling is overwhelming. Never know I could ever feel such an internal pain, though not physical but mentally grand. A very wide vacuum you have left, who will fill it?

Your words, has always been so effective and reassuring, where do I get them going forward? I remember when I was running around seeking for admission in University of Nigeria and you called me and said: “egi agikogi ne uwa gi nile” which loosely translates to “You will never be hungry in your life”. Each time I remember this statement I’m stupendously motivated.

I had a lot of plan for us, vacating, hanging out and having lots of fun. Now that you have gone how do we do this? I may have procrastinated on this. If there is anything I wish I could correct with regards to your death, it is procrastination. Hence I have challenged myself to put up a piece of useful software within a day or two in your loving memory. This I did. I wish I would continue like this, conceiving and finishing task timely.

EkeNwaIke: Bulk SMS is an easy to use android application for sending bulk SMS. A handful of gateway is supported users are free to suggest gateway for inclusion. This application can be found in Play Store for free. It will always be free to use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cygital.donaike

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog Today / Can A Blogger Blog Be Designed To Look Like A Php Responsive Site Site / ••• Make Steady Income Online (this Is Real )•••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.