Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! (11507 Views)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Camon CM 10 Feet Drop Test; Don't Try This / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

It was all good and all until my Jam came up mehn!! Sorry by Justin Bieber

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

I swore never to do that again.
#ToiletJuice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by ourkobo: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
I need fuel oooooo

21 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Dygeasy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who on gen? I want to charge my phone. cry

17 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Frontier2: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Heya, sorry, hope the water is sweet. You are definitely obsessed with the Boom player

2 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Come and take. I have a lot in my house

ourkobo:
I need fuel oooooo
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Sodebo: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
ourkobo:
I need fuel oooooo

Guy, fuel dey one filling station for my area ooo but the tin cost small. #130/litre. Are you down?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by ourkobo: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
forward me ur address... no time to waste
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by ourkobo: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by ourkobo: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Frontier2:
Heya, sorry, hope the water is sweet. You are definitely obsessed with the Boom player

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lmfao

Frontier2:
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
See where dis country is headed to

Dygeasy:
Who on gen? I want to charge my phone. cry

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by valnelly(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
valnelly:
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!

Bros you harsh oh...lol...with the way you go keep face sef fear no allow security ask you yeye question...lol

2 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by tee59(f): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Soro niyen. Must you open a thread for day. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Muhahahahahahahah

valnelly:

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
tee59:
Soro niyen. Must you open a thread for day. Get lost.
Eyah. I don't understand why girls like being b!ches to their fellow girls. This life. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gidimasters(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who This Thread Epp? If E Epp You, Click Share And If E No Epp You Click Like

8 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
gidimasters:
Who This Thread Epp? If E Epp You, Click Share And If E No Epp You Click Like

Oh my gosh. Can you guys stop with this terrible English. Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gidimasters(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ana5000:

Oh my gosh. Can you guys stop with this terrible English. Damn!
lol who ya comment epp sef

13 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
gidimasters:

LMFAO
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
gidimasters:

Ewwwww. Please just leave me alone.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gidimasters(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ana5000:

lol what are friends for if you want me to leave you
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gidimasters(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ana5000:

please, do u have a blog?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
gidimasters:
please, do u have a blog?
No, want to offer me a job?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
See what your Boom player is doing to you. Lmao
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gidimasters(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ana5000:

No, want to offer me a job?
job ko, work ni.... i asked b'cos of ya signature..... where re you based
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Portharcourt, Lagos, Calabar
gidimasters:
job ko, work ni.... i asked b'cos of ya signature..... where re you based
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
I have always wondered what toilet water tastes like.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
BenKafor:
I have always wondered what toilet water tastes like.

I am sure it isn't pleasant.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by NCP: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tecno marketers again.
benokafor. Janeteze. Etc.
This overhyping only bad mouth tecno products.

4 Likes

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

It was all good and all until my Jam came up mehn!! Sorry by Justin Bieber

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

I swore never to do that again.

And nah someone pikin go kiss that ur poo mouth.. Over my dead body
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by kennybenjminz: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Itz all about d nutrition grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2go Verification / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo / Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.