Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

"My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan (559 Views)

Nigerians Reacts Over Goodluck Jonathan's "Unity Tweet" After Nigeria-cameroon M / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by johnnygan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigeria's former President Goodluck Jonathan has stated that his good works with Nigeria is not yet finished.

Jonathan spoke through a former Minister of State for Works, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, who represented him to receive an award bestowed upon him by the vanguard newspaper.

“He says I should tell everybody that he is not yet finished with his good works in Nigeria, he has left office but he is not tired and therefore, he said I should announce to this audience that very soon, he will be launching his foundation.

That foundation will enable him render services, not only to the people of Nigeria but to humanity. His view concerning this award, to those who are his friends on Facebook, he has a message.”

Reading Jonathan’s Facebook message, he said “I thank the editorial board of Vanguard newspapers for honoring me as their Personality of the Year 2015. I believe that the people of Nigeria are more deserving of the honour than me. I am thus dedicating this award to my country men and women, may God bless Nigeria.”

http://naijasniffer..com/2016/04/my-service-to-nigeria-is-not-over.html

Re: "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by sirthisthickkal: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good works my foot!
Re: "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by psucc(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
And if Buhari was listening to your advice, Nigeria wouldn't have gone into this mess.
Re: "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nusaf: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
psucc:
And if Buhari was listening to your advice, Nigeria wouldn't have gone into this mess.
Sharrapp.
Re: "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by johnnygan(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
Good works my foot!

Lol. I hope you can run this country better than the men up there?
Re: "My Service To Nigeria Is Not Over" - Goodluck Jonathan by akike: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Simply put, I will use your resources to do good for you.

No extra point for this man.

(1) (Reply)

FCT Elections: APC Candidate Win In Bwari Council, Abuja / Jubrin Got Lagos-calabar Rail Wrong FG Included And Defended It. / The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding-olufemi Olu-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.