Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Guys In Flowery Shirts! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys In Flowery Shirts! (5164 Views)

Throwback: Naija Guys In Full Swags In The 1960s / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) / I Love Guys In Jeans And T Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In Flowery Shirts! by medex(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2006
There's this trend i noticed,guys r getting bolder and wearing more stuff that a few years ago would be deemed sissyish. I adore flowery shirts(cue my pic) but what do you guys think?Sissyish or Stylish?
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2006
Sissyish means having unsuitable feminine qualities am i right ?

Hello medex . Anything Flowerish belongs to feminine and if worn by guy's will look Sissyish

For me will never wear anything flowerish.

Madex my conclusion is that flowery shirts should be worn by female not male but a friend of mine say's it that wear what you feel suit your choice.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by iice(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2006
Hmmmmmm so long as its not pink and giving me a headache at first sight, i guess guys can pull it off
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2006
iice:

Hmmmmmm so long as its not pink and giving me a headache at first sight, i guess guys can pull it off

Hey iice, What is it that you hate in pink . Pink is cool and can be worn by guy's but watch it guy's when wearing pink don't let it be flowersih shirt.

Hate Flower.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Mystique(f): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2006
Some things are just not right, trend or no trend sad sad
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by medex(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2006
All you playa haters.what would you do if your man wore em? Change his wardrobe?
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by iice(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2006
rb:

Hey iice, What is it that you hate in pink . Pink is cool and can be worn by guy's but watch it guy's when wearing pink don't let it be flowersih shirt.

Hate Flower.

Sorry man, i dont wear pink that much myself so i just cant deal with the color on a guy. Am not big on flowers either but id take it over pink anyday.

medex:

All you playa haters.what would you do if your man wore em? Change his wardrobe?

Nothing is even gonna carry me to his end in the first place if he wears a pink shirt. I'll just overlook him, no long thing
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2006
Ohh iice i understand better now.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by jammin(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2006
wearing pink and/or floral shirt? nothing wrong in that, as long as the CUT is masculine.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2006
jammin:

wearing pink and/or floral shirt? nothing wrong in that, as long as the CUT is masculine.
[/quot

jammin cut masculine or feminine pink shirt is bleeped expecially if it's flowerish.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by medex(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2006
Feelin you jammin,the cut determines the coat.dont u think so iice?
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by iice(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2006
medex:

Feelin you jammin,the cut determines the coat.don't u think so iice?
Cut and color are two different things, can you imagine a pink suit on a guy, ewwwww is an understatement. I cud probably handle a pink tie but pink shirt lol no thanks tongue
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by medex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2006
iice:

Cut and color are two different things, can you imagine a pink suit on a guy, ewwwww is an understatement. I cud probably handle a pink tie but pink shirt lol no thanks tongue
I just love pink ties,but i agree with you on the suit and shirt,ewww indeed. shocked
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
hhhmmm i don't like guys on flowery shirts i prefer stripes more. cool
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by jammin(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2006
@IIce. now when did the topic moved from shirt to suits? cool

Floral shirt are very Vogue. imagine being in a nicelt fitted shirt, a cotton shorts(old navy khaki) and mocassins. Then again, i am in the Caribbean.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by iice(f): 3:16am On Dec 13, 2006
@Jammin the topic moved from shirts to suits when reference to cut and style plus color was made. Moreover i was talking about 'pink' in anything undecided

Thank goodness my bros don't wear floral or pink.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by shango(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2006

There are many cut masculine guys that take it up the BATTI
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by jammin(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2006
aaaaah SHANGO mi boy. i know you talking from experience. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i know bambidele and Drrionele are ur friends. i can hear ur high pitch voice now laffin.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by uchetobi(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2007
I luv pink on guys. Am conservative about flowery shirts, but iv actually seen guys pull both off naturally and lovely
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by vikiviko(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
I love flowery shirts, they are nice and special
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by zigbo(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
perfect in summer wink
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by chiogo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
na which one be flowery shirt??
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by zigbo(f): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2007
shirt with flower prints i reckon
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by kingsikaz(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
i dislike it!
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by Pepeye(f): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
They are meant for Sissy male specimen
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by pahtahkee: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2008
When I was much younger, my dad bought me shirt like that from Columbia. It was lovely and cool. But now, I can not wear such shirts again.

I guess I kind of grew out of it now.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by smurf1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
Thats an absolute fashion disaster, guys be warned, grin grin
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by mohawkchic(f): 3:41am On Feb 17, 2009
~Some Blokes do pull off wearing Floral Shirts,while there are those men out there who let the "Flowery"wear them grin Am all for vibrant colours but in the wrong Print/Shade . . .On A Man . . undecided erm No Thanks!

~Having said that,Me think its also sometimes about "Who" is wearing the shirt,how Confident/Bold their attitude is . . & Most Of All The Print/Shade designs determines if its a Thumbs Up Or Down!!

~The Flowery Trend didnt exactly catch on in 2006. . .fast forward 3 yrs,Designers like Shipley & Halmos , Obedient Sons, and Liberty of London are just three of the designers that have brought Florery Prints back into the world of men’s fashion this Season!SoOoo Ladies . . . prepare to be Stunned by "MetroSexual" Males out there wink

~P-L-E-A-S-E stay away from ~Hideous Looking Flamboyant Hawaian Type of Flowery grin

Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by osisi2(f): 3:46am On Feb 17, 2009
Is that Ellen Degenerate returning from her trip to get a double mastectomy?
everything about that man screams ga-y, gay-ish, gay-oid, gay-like
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by osisi2(f): 3:47am On Feb 17, 2009
The day my man buys a flowery shirt, that is the day he throws his money in the trash.
It will disappear ,never to be seen talk less of worn.
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by mohawkchic(f): 3:59am On Feb 17, 2009
**osisi:

Is that Ellen Degenerate returning from her trip to get a double mastectomy?
everything about that man screams ga-y, gay-ish, gay-oid, gay-like

~ shocked . . .Lol . .No its not! I Like Ellen! . . Dunno Who The Bloke is! . .  But his choice of Style/Flowery Shirt makes a good example! cheesy

**osisi:

The day my man buys a flowery shirt ,he won't even get to wear it.
It will disappear ,never to be seen talk less of worn.

~ grin . .Lol,You're not prepared for that type of Metrosexual huh? Aaaw even if he can get away w/ wearing it? 
Re: Guys In Flowery Shirts! by tohloo: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
men in flowery shirts ewww 
except u are gay or may be  on the beach in hawaii, its a HELL NOO!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Wedding Ring In Port Harcourt? / Several Types Of Lace Wigs / Lovely Summer Braided Hair Style 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.