Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos (35241 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by MrCork: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2016
goldbim:
Nice one..!lessons learnt:you are the key to your own happiness!! lipsrsealed.life's too short!

...yeaaaa but u don have man...are u lightskin?(noo oofensse) angry
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by olarhtunji(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2016
victorazy:

She is only happy because she has succeeded in disintegration of the family so that Jude can forcus on her undecided

Crafty woman is not my portion.
what is diz one saying!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by victorazy(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2016
olarhtunji:

what is diz one saying!

Don't quote me again cuz I was not talking about u plz, face ur front.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2016
youngejump:
See Photos of Jude Okoye and his wife all loved up at a club in Lagos

Jude Okoye and his beautiful wife, Michelle, were at a club in Lagos yesterday night and it appears they had a really good time. See more photos after the cut.

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/check-out-photos-of-jude-okoye-and-his-wife-all-loved-up-at-a-club-in-lagos-here/

Only the Op, the gullible and blinded bigots that voted buharii know how this news will help alleviate the suffering of Nigerians and reduce fuel price
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by biggielawajo(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Na so one yeye man carry him yeye wife go out go drink beer, this woman, a mother of four dey d husband front "fiam" 7bottles of "life", na so highness start oh, when dey got home, in a bid to calm her down as she de disgrace am for public( no him carry her go drink oh), him beat am small, d woman no send d beating sef, she no wan enter house go rest, na so the husband leave am there go crash, our woman still de do he "para" na, unto people wey don high, I no come know wetin happen, na so this woman carry face knack for ground, come see cry, the highness comot her eyes Asap, if u see this woman today,(na today make am 1week) u no go fit see her eye balls again, cos her face is so swollen up.

Na wetin go happen to jude soon if him no curtail such outing
I wonder oh, family man is club d solution .go to church with ur family Jude!!!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Mattew690(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2016
I want to make love in thiss club
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
Wetin him dey escape from....and why 2baba just dey hustle to enter the pics....lol

Escape is the name of the club in VI
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Fkforyou(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
nuttyhnic:

Escape is the name of the club in VI
Oh...okay.!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by just2okworld(f): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by abnur14(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
....and why 2baba just dey hustle to enter the pics....lol
wu knows maybe fuel dae there..

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by danduj(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
Wetin him dey escape from....and why 2baba just dey hustle to enter the pics....lol
d name of d club is escape
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by lailo: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
No be tubaba I see dia so?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by GeorgeAmax(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Has Ifeoma changed her to Michelle? She was my class/course mate in UNIPORT. Her name was UMEOKEKE IFEOMA CHINDINMA. Maybe the mistake is from the writer.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by olarhtunji(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
victorazy:

Don't quote me again cuz I was not talking about u plz, face ur front.
grin e pain am
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by victorazy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
olarhtunji:
grin e pain am

E pain me bros grin
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by oluwanoni: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:

Club escape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.