Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Need Help With This Assignment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With This Assignment. (743 Views)

Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! / Plsss Any LAW Student/lawyer That Can Help Me With This Assignment / Can Someone Help Me To Do This Assignment? It Was Giving 2 Me Is Skul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This Assignment. by Abujabir24: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello academicians. I'm in serious need of help concerning how to commence this assignment especially guidelines on how to go about with it. The topic is "Nigerians, Nigeria and medical tourism. Discuss as a disaster manager.
Center for disaster risk management and development studies.
Department of geography. I will really appreciate your assistance .
Re: I Need Help With This Assignment. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
in this type of situation [url]Google[/url] is always your best friend
Re: I Need Help With This Assignment. by mackhunter77: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
but I don't think DISASTER MANAGER and MEDICAL TOURISM should be used together in one project topic....it sounds conflicting....but don't take my word for it
Re: I Need Help With This Assignment. by doingood: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Google is ur friend
Re: I Need Help With This Assignment. by Abujabir24: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2016
The issue here is, as a disaster manager how do I start with the assignment and before I go into the discussion proper what shud I start with. I mean guidelines.
Re: I Need Help With This Assignment. by ENGRDUDU89(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Contact me ,WhatsApp only (07053084322).I can do it for you

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / 2016 WAEC Result To Be Released On Friday Or Next Week Monday / ASUU Threatens Nationwide Strike Over 2009 Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.