Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! (1473 Views)

Pls, Nairalanders What Can We do About These Lecturers? / Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! / Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please & Please my dear nairalanders especially the geographers in the house help me out with this assignment abeg as is supposed to be submitted on Tuesday nextweek: ''writeout the geographical zones in Nigeria and the people inhabiting these zones''
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
CornelG:
Please & Please my dear nairalanders especially the geographers in the house help me out with this assignment abeg as is supposed to be submitted on Tuesday nextweek: ''writeout the geographical zones in Nigeria and the people inhabiting these zones''
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by nairavsdollars(f): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Six cattle colonies. Inhabited by killer Fulani herdsmen
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by sammyobi584: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
how much U go pay
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
sammyobi584:
how much U go pay
Pls just help bro, God will pay you more than any money i can moreover am a student pls.
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
CornelG:
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by mores15(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
CornelG:

you can solve this on Ur own. ..this is the link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by giftedheart1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
you must be kidding me...else you will end up in Mcdonald
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by giftedheart1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
mores15:

you can solve this on Ur own. ..this is the link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria
sisi mi, you're nice o
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2018
mores15:

you can solve this on Ur own. ..this is the link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria
Thanks alot my dear but that is different from what am looking for
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2018
CornelG:
TORRID and TEMPERATE ZONES. Those states in the extreme north like sokoto, zamfara, borno etc occupy the torrid or tropical zone of nigeria. While the temperate zone comprises the middle belt, southeast, southwest and southsouth.
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kentnickole:
TORRID and TEMPERATE ZONES. Those states in the extreme north like sokoto, zamfara, borno etc occupy the torrid or tropical zone of nigeria. While the temperate zone comprises the middle belt, southeast, southwest and southsouth.
Wow thanks alot dear, pls here is my Whatsapp number: 08160409689 dm me abeg
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
CornelG:

Wow thanks alot dear, pls here is my Whatsapp number: 08160409689 dm me abeg
my android has prob. I'm not on watsapp for now.
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Kentnickole:
my android has prob. I'm not on watsapp for now.
Ok no problem thanks once again
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by sultaan(m): 2:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Fafafoul the geographic zones of the world are five and Nigeria is in the torrid/ tropical zone.

You may have to ask your lecturer if he wants the geographic, geopolitical ( which is subjected to change every 4 years) or topography of Nigeria
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by CornelG(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
sultaan:
Fafafoul the geographic zones of the world are five and Nigeria is in the torrid/ tropical zone.

You may have to ask your lecturer if he wants the geographic, geopolitical ( which is subjected to change every 4 years) or topography of Nigeria
ok thanks bro, pls can u help me with your whatsapp number?
Re: Pls & Pls Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Assignment!!! by sultaan(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2018
CornelG:

ok thanks bro, pls can u help me with your whatsapp number?

How is that going to help with your assignment?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: We Have Made Progress In Negotiation With Federal Govt / Different Between Diploma In University And National Diploma In Polytechnic. / Question: Uniben Pume Results 2008/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.