Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial (22895 Views)

Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial by gawu1: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
odikimi:

what is d final result?
So far, APC has won Bwari & Abaji. Though other resULTS still pending, APC is likely to win the remaining councils, except G/Lada
Re: Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial by destinykthkeith: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
it doesn't matter. let them not go for the burial. guilty conscience is like and open wound that only the truth can heal. they have forgotten in a hurry that Alamco fought for all they are all benefitting from..... am sure they must have contributed to his witch-hunt. make them no worry cos soon bush meat to go catch the hunter, when the hunter will become the hunted.
Re: Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial by omololu2020(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

mods, ds dude is calling my tribe, I hope u won't ban me when I send a reprisal. pls do the needful, don't be bias.
I am ready to buy State of Osun for N6.2m. I will make sure the juju and dirty governor is retain as my gateman, the Ooni of Ife my driver.
see d way this ijaw fish is talking to me,you ijaws are fool!sh and daft,just like the clueless GEJ.I still prefer osun to bayelsa,you fool!sh people in bayelsa don't enjoy clean waters like the people of osun state..with all your oil money,bayelsa is not better than osun.fool!sh ijaw Id!ot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: GAC Has Not Settled For Any Replacement For Sanwo-Olu / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.