Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You (617 Views)

How Do You Know The Worth Of A Business? Here Are Few Tips From Experts / Become Your Own Boss, Launch And Manage Your Business With These Few Tips / How Much Did U Buy Fuel ⛽ Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by sweetyme001(f): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Do you want to buy petrol? Here are few tips for you.
1. Go to any major expressway and wait.
2. Identify any moving petrol tanker suspected to be loaded with the product
3. Follow it, non stop, to its destination even if it is going to another state (you would probably be the first on the queue).
4. Wait for it to discharge.
5. Then buy and leave.

These steps worked out yesterday for me when I followed a tanker from Ado Ekiti to Lokoja to buy fuel. On my way back, I followed another tanker from Okene to Ifaki Ekiti to top up my tank.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by mightyhazel: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rotfl!

Wot if u com find out say d truck no carry fuel,...and u don use ur last reserve follow am enter anoda state? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by Nusaf: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by Nusaf: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice tips but I won't try it

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by Memesticmeme: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
See the work of boo-harry

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by NaMe4: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by Lamzee(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
if you go follow empty tanker, my brother, you're on a long thing
Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by frankyychiji(f): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhary is a terrorist - El Rufai
Re: Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You by funlord(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin

World class crap by the o.p! When dropping N500 card at filling stations gate don solve the issue? Abeg think smarter next time!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Agencies: Rejecting The Naira As Legal Tender!,skc Ogbonnia / Ikeja Electric Customer Forum In Akowonjo Ends Abruptly - No Meter, No Payments / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.