Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters (27149 Views)

PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed / Why FG Hasn’t Prosecuted Some Treasury Looters – Osinbajo / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Jimi23(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Na that one go put fuel for my car? Nonsense! After all the noise not a single looter will be jailed in Nigeria where money talks and bulls**t happens. "Kwaruption" and looters is all we hear from Buhari. How holy is his own administration? What policies have this man put in place to better the lives of Nigerians in the last one year? All he knows is China today USA tomorrow. Wasting taxpayers money on irrelevant trips almost on a daily basis. Who cares about what he has to say concerning looters when the judiciary is still occupied by the same set of judges. Is he the one who will put them in jail? Tackle Nigeria's problems and economic challenges, put proper policies in place and get to work. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2016
This is what we hear everyday.

make sure Tinubu's name is not found missing
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
haihaihaihuihuiheiheihahahaha this gist is making me to laught in swahili. just wondering if his cabinet members name will surface there in d list.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by excomarow(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtswww that is not the problem of Nigeria right now.

It is our problem, when you are among the looters
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Jimi23(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Chascop:
This is what we hear everyday.

make sure Tinubu's name is not found missing

LWKMD! Bahdt guy.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by excel101(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

http://www.punchng.com/looters-list-cbn-to-get-approval-from-agf/
The problem of this administration is that they talk 2much. They said they want to publish the names of looters, but they're aware of the fact that the attorney General of the federation has to give them the go ahead, then they should have been discretional enough to wait. More talk and less action

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by nkemjacob2(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2016
When the looters are taken d govt money, do they take any legal form. U pple shud stop this propaganda on media. Do more action than sharing propaganda, nigerians are not ready 2 hear this.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by nwakibie3(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2016
To me I don't think you need AGF permission to do so once u have the evidence that they looted the country. If they sue for libel then provide you evidence in the court of law and go ahead and prosecute them. You are waiting for the AGF to give u go ahead order because u have no evidence against those people. Well, I hope Amechi and Tinubu and Co should top list else it's still their normal witch hunt. This Apc shld stop deceiving their zombies.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by MikeB3(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm. All na wash jor! I personally advise them not to go ahead with the publication because it would create platform for HUGE dispute in the APC which virtually everyone knows is full of deceitful individuals, betrayers, political harlots and thieves. Having said that, they might publicise the names of their political enemies and critics alone and thereby shielding their party faithfuls! Nigeria I hail thee! #Itiswell
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2016
who cares about publishing of names, do we need a publication to know the looters? They are amongst us and we know them, politicians and govt workers, civil servants who are living above their means, they have no businesses and yet live a flamboyant lifestyle, we know them already. What we need are looters going to jail not publication.

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by aeronot(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari and his team, always playing diversionary politics especially with the help of the media eg. Punch, the nation, Sahara reporters et al.

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by einst3in: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2016
I don't get these Wailers of NL. They are an unreasonable bunch. My solace is that I have a president whom you cannot blackmail.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Babaji111(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2016
FG has to do what they wanna do pls....the future tenses are too much.

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by tamonokare: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari keep the names first, I don't see how the names you intend to publish will put food on our table or reduce the price of fuel. Attend to the 2016 budget, fuel scarcity, power etc. That's what we need not names of looters.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by 989900: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
tuscani:
Dont be silly !!! Harliburton scandal is right in your hands you will not do anything about it because the likes of Obasanjo are involved, Everyday the banks through the CBN steals over 120 naiara/ dollar from everybody for any thing u purchase using you your cards , you have not done anything and now the next distraction is Panama papers. Corruption allover the world is a daily and on going fight. You can't put the economy on hold because you are fight corruption.

This is the grand theft happening right under our noses, halving our income for no crime committed by us, yet, the presidency and the CBN watch as we'r being gangr***d by the banks.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by VEE2010(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
I'm sure this is another lie from the pit of hell just to divert peoples' attention from what is happening in the country. Come to think of it, how would they publish names of looters when OBJ has suddenly become saint seen around the corridors of power without any tangible reason to justify his undue august visitations. All I know is that, Nigerians can't be fool all the time with unnecessary propaganda. We are tired of FG want to do this, FG is set to do that. The last time I checked, "action speaks louder than words"

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by nero69: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
This APC-led government sef. What do we do after seeing their names? To If you ain't sending them to prisons for their deeds, then keep their names. Some more crucial things bothering the lives of Nigerians are there unaddressed. Ploys to divert attention now wouldn't work.

This fellow nigerian make me laugh no bi small:
mark their faces so that we can treat their phuck up when we see them on the street?? Hahahaha
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by kinglekan: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Volksfuhrer:
Publishing their names is plain clumsy, when you can just arrest them!

Hhahaha..they simply want to throw the proverbial bone at Nigerians to divert their attention from the current state of the nation.

Clueless bunch!!

Who list of names Epp undecided

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by amakenny: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Provide us fuel and electricity with what Nigeria has.

A government that can't arrest and prosecute law breakers is as guilty as the law breakers. The government has something to hide.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Skibo504(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na waoo cry
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by plaetton: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Another red herring.

How would you call someone a Treasury looter if you have neither indicted, prosecuted nor convicted them for Treasury looting ?

What a shame for a government that says it's primary mission is to fight corruption. undecided

If the government knows the list of Treasury looters, then why are these people not yet on EFCC detention or kuje prisons awaiting trail ?

Are the Treasury looters too big to jail ?

This government embarrasses me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Bgorgeous: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do it already

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Excellentmind: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
I see this punch newspaper going down with apc due to its media sensation and brown envelope style of reporting.

1 Like

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by fm7070: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
This government makes too much noise about what they want to do or what they are doing.
empty barrels makes bigger noise
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by ndcide(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Special adviser to the AG says he does not know, the Cbn spokesman says he can't even comment on it.

Yet we feel it's news. So where is this story coming from.

This is an obvious case of media manipulation. Someone is definitely pushing something.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by lailo: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtswww that is not the problem of Nigeria right now.
So,whats d problem?the looting brought us here.d root of our problem.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by ClintonDal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fg moves to..... Fg plans to..... Fg seeks to...... yeye govt. Talk and no action. Am still waiting for May29th for the gift EFCC promised Nigerians.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by uchennaq(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
UWAEZUKE: OKONTA OKONTA OKONTA WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

OKONTA: EHHH.. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING MY NAME DURING THIS ECONOMIC JAGAJANDA?

UWAEZUKE: I HEARD THAT CLUELESS APC GOVERNMENT WANTS TO PUBLISH TREASURY LOOTERS NAME

OKONTA: HAHAHAHAAAA KWAKWKAKAKWA HAHAA CHIA..MY RIBS OOOOO.. SO HOW WILL THE NAMES BE OF BENEFIT?

UWAEZUKE: EHHHH.. MAYBE THE NAMES WILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF BAG OF RICE FROM 15,000NAIRA TO 10,000NAIRA

OKONTA: SHUT UP YOU ILLITERATE... WHEN OTHERS ARE WENTING TO SCHOOL YOU REFUSED. WENT WENT OTHERS ARE WENTING.. COMMOM ENGLISH YOU CAN'T SPARK... COMMON ANSWER THE QUESTION.

UWAEZUKE: SORRY SIR, EHHH BUT I SUSPECT THE NAMES WILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF FUEL.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by tuscani: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
989900:

This is the grand theft happening right under our noses, halving our income for no crime committed by us, yet, the presidency and the CBN watch as we'r being gangr***d by the banks.
Yet one stuuupid person comes to tell me Buhari is not corrupt
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not only that, they should return all the money to the very last Kobo, So that they will know that God loves this country Nigeria.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by Uzo1975: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Enough of this deceit and distractions called fight against corruption. All we need is good life, electricity, jobs, water, good roads, health etc. the sufferings of Nigerians are much since this government came in. We are only being deceived and distracted by this fight against corruption which is one sided and a witch hunt. Even when the names of the looters are published, names of some known looters will not be included because of their relationship with the government, while some innocent names will be there because they are not in the good book of the government. Please leave us alone.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters by brightleave(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.