Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single (612 Views)

Is It Okay For A Female Pastor To Officiate A Wedding Ceremony? / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) / Checkout A Nairalander's Cultural Praise Sunday Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single by XavierSmiley: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Out of her well of several other songs, EDEN has released her debut single "The One For Me" in April 2016, produced by S.T.O.Beats. The song, an embodiment of awesome and inspiring lyrics, was divinely inspired way back in 2010 in Taraba State.
Life is full of ups and downs. Whenever you find yourself in the "downs" of life and there is a need to remember your Source, the Creator of your spirit, soul and body... Take a dosage of "The One For Me" and get back on track!!!
www.nairaland.com/3023511/checkout-female-nairalanders-debut-single#44310880

Quick download on
www.datafilehost.com/d/472ae701
or
http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/lu2ee2AB/file.html
or
(KARAOKE) LYRICAL SING ALONG AND ENJOY "THE ONE FOR ME" BY EDEN ON LOCODECK.COM.
http://locodeck.com/music/the-one-for-me-by-eden/#
Instagram: eden_2910

Re: Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single by amtaken(f): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Waoh.

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single by XavierSmiley: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
thanks amtaken. I appreciate your comment and sincerely hope this gets yo front-page so I can have more people to view and download. It will go a long way in encouraging me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa: The Question Is, Are You Showing Appreciation? / The 'dead' Were Once Alive / CAN Condemns Lifting Of Hijab Ban In Lagos Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.