Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos (66260 Views)

Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Photos: Mentally Unstable Couple Shows Love In Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by afrika4real(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please don't be carried away with these people. They might be a pretender. We have seen 2 insane people in molete Ibadan in 2002 even having sex in a broad daylight on the road. Low and behold these people are man slaughter in the night. Nobody knows until the day nemesis catch them. Pls beware
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol!

Ur head dey kampe!

U love country?

Like cray cray smiley
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by sLentlover7778(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Only kiss? Dem no do the main event?
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by nativefowl(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
wedding bells loading .............

Even the mad man and woman know the natural LUST, but the civilised western worlds and denrele knew the other way road.
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by nativefowl(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Even the mad man and woman know the natural LUST, but the civilised western worlds and denrele knew the other way road.
ChangeIsCostant:

ChangeIsCostant:

Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by Funkybabee(f): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
lolzzzzzzzz,this make me to remembered one day when we are going to church early in the morning and one mad person is calling is fellow mad, a mad person. its so funny to me o that I can't forget that day
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by AmAlbert(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na wao !!!

Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by DauraDullard0(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:
This is the mental state of IPOB youths

Many are mad but few are roaming
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by joshuamoses101(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
EVILFOREST:
This is the 1st time in my LIFE, I can see the REAL LOVE.

THIS IS the REAL LOVE we have been talking about.

Any LADY that talks too much about REAL LOVE should be able to demonstrate this on a GUY, that has lost hope and touch with Reality.

This couple will make HEAVEN, mark me
ur monika sha,u na badoo o
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by dreamworld: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I am IGBO and not IPOB
lie..
igbos are Not corwards Like your yo-robber tribe
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by 19naia(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Why are these people being called mentally unstable? Ehn?

They are the only ones in the country who are not embezzling funds, not charging fees for electricity that is not supplied, not wearing uniforms and stopping you to make legal issue as means to extort money from you, not sitting in the market tryng to sell you something at an unfairly inflated price, not renting you a flat and keeping your deposit after you complete the terms and do no damage to the flat.

They are not ministering to you as pastors while secretly engaging in dark rituals and sleeping with your spouses while you are at work earning to pay for the house where they are adulterous in behind your back, not servicing you car as mechanics and secretly removing good and functional parts to sell and warrant your return trip to spend more money and enter more demise.

They have most likey been extreme victims at the had of wicked and mentaly disfnctional people in well made attire with exquisite grooming and all kinds of show and tell to woo people into their trap of exploitation and abuse.

Take that finger and curl it back at yourself when you point to identify the root of all kinds of instability/mental instability in the world.

God bless those two human beings who are God's own project and hope for humanity all over the world.
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by arabaribiti(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pre wedding pix every where abeg upload wedding pix when its ready
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who love epp? Hmm? Tell me.
Who e epp? undecided
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Na you go unite them
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by mekybabe1: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2016
These are their pre wedding photo shoot o grin
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by defemidefemi(m): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Ginaz:
if we all could just put our expectations of how we want to be loved and loved in return, we will see the true meaning of love.

if we could put our differences, deceit and lies behind, we'll know that love truly is the greatest.
love doctor grin
Ginaz:
if we all could just put our expectations of how we want to be loved and loved in return, we will see the true meaning of love.

if we could put our differences, deceit and lies behind, we'll know that love truly is the greatest.
love doctor
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by mustfaith: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
what if its another prewedding shoot? grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by SenatorJames(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
May God send them his healing, that is not the type of love and romance i pray for them.
Re: Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos by Syphonn(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Call the paramedics

Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.