Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Official FX Thread For Traders. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Official FX Thread For Traders. (1138 Views)

Check Out The Best Site To Trade Ur Bitcoin (for Traders) / Special Offer For Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official FX Thread For Traders. by SpeakOutAfrica(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2016
With the undending hardship in the country, in which citizens are being told its only temporary, we have decided to open up a thread in which traders can state their problems being encountered daily while trading and get reliable answers to their questions. If you have any trading problem feel free to comment it below.
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by FXCRAFT: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seconded
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by Basii: 4:07am On Apr 16, 2016
SpeakOutAfrica:
With the undending hardship in the country, in which citizens are being told its only temporary, we have decided to open up a thread in which traders can state their problems being encountered daily while trading and get reliable answers to their questions. If you have any trading problem feel free to comment it below.
I am a professional forex trader with eight years experience looking for capital to fund my trading account or an investor to manage his account. This is my former demo account: www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious and my current demo account performance after i modified my strategy : www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious2 , www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious3 . ambitious2 is derived from ambitious3 interested investors should call 07086435413
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by coldFLARES1(m): 4:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Basii:
I am a professional forex trader with eight years experience looking for capital to fund my trading account or an investor to manage his account. This is my former demo account: www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious and my current demo account performance after i modified my strategy : www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious2 , www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious3 . ambitious2 is derived from ambitious3 interested investors should call 07086435413
Jeez! You are an FX trader with 8 years experience and the testament to your assertion is some demonstration accounts? Are you such a joker or you're just looking for someone whose gullibility you can prey on?

Serious minded people must avoid frauds like you who cannot raise funds to do actual trades for 8 years but would show virtual accounts which offers no risks and can be opened many times, with different account names, without restrictions.
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by Basii: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Jeez! You are an FX trader with 8 years experience and the testament to your assertion is some demonstration accounts? Are you such a joker or you're just looking for someone whose gullibility you can prey on?

Serious minded people must avoid frauds like you who cannot raise funds to do actual trades for 8 years but would show virtual accounts which offers no risks and can be opened many times, with different account names, without restrictions.
with due respect to you, if you are offered a choice between 8 years experience before looking for capital to trade and 8 years of raising capital to trade then funding your account to start trading without experience, which one will you prefer? Personally if it takes me 8 years experience in obscurity to be the world best forex trader yet to be known and recognized, i prefer that to having the capital to trade but don't have the experience to trade successfully. I see myself in the top 1% forex traders in the world.
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by coldFLARES1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Basii:
with due respect to you, if you are offered a choice between 8 years experience before looking for capital to trade and 8 years of raising capital to trade then funding your account to start trading without experience, which one will you prefer? Personally if it takes me 8 years experience in obscurity to be the world best forex trader yet to be known and recognized, i prefer that to having the capital to trade but don't have the experience to trade successfully. I see myself in the top 1% forex traders in the world.
My brother, my friendly advice to you is to validate your perceived expertise gotten from eight years of not doing actual trading, by sourcing for personal funds and trading with it.
When that is done, be bold to come back here to brag about being in the league of the world's 1% with your actual trading account as testimonial.
Folks like you make fix trading look simple when the emotions involved in virtual trading is completely different from that involved in actual trading.
Re: Official FX Thread For Traders. by Tundoo: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Basii:
I am a professional forex trader with eight years experience looking for capital to fund my trading account or an investor to manage his account.

Hello, you made mention of fxblue in your comment. I got a recommendation to use Kapxo as a better trade copier. I think they started last year and their chart is really impressive. This is their website: https://kapxo.com/

Have you used this one?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes(Video) / MMM Has Paid Part Of My Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.