Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family (1869 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Beetle: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
deleted post by mistake
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
Be a man and stand your ground.
Why would she want you to denounce your family, when she is done with you, she will dump u like a bad habit and the family would have been gone away from you and no one to wipe away your tears
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by plappville(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
there must be something wrong for her to have even thought of telling u to denouce, do u spend time with her? do u always put ur family first before her? women that reach in this manner might have been through hurts maybe by u because of ur family or by ur family directly, but the best solution is not asking the man to denouce his family becos they are unreplaceable.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

there must be something wrong for her to have even thought of telling u to denouce, do u spend time with her? do u always put ur family first before her? women that reach in this manner might have been through hurts maybe by u because of ur family or by ur family directly, but the best solution is not asking the man to denouce his family becos they are unreplaceable.

well said
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by plappville(f): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ Fhemmmy, u seems to be every where in the family section, heh gud!!!, ;how comes ur local time read 4th of august 09?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

@ Fhemmmy, u seems to be every where in the family section, heh gud!!!, ;how comes ur local time read 4th of august 09?

Cos it is 4th of August where i reside.
I like family section and if you check politics, you will see me there too.
grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by plappville(f): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
ic cool
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

ic cool

besides isn't today the 4th of August?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by plappville(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
yes it is, i was the one mistaking today to be monday!
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

yes it is, i was the one mistaking today to be monday!

hahahahaha
i guess, it has been a long day and u tired, get some palm wine and invite me for some.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Sissy3(f): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2009
why does she want you to denounce your family? though i dont really think there's any hard reason i think why you should disown your family no matter what. if it's all about family arguments and disagreements she should be thinking of ways to amend not to destroy. family will always be family no matter what unless of course you come from the bad ones.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2009
angry i can relate, there are to many psycho's posin as in-laws and a lot of guys jus can't  balance old wit the new. If u can't check matters so there's peace, free urselves!
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by GEW: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2009
ezinne1212:

angry i can relate, there are to many psycho's posin as in-laws and a lot of guys jus can't  balance old wit the new. If u can't check matters so there's peace, free urselves!
pls tell me why you will disown your family?
plappville:

there must be something wrong for her to have even thought of telling u to denouce, do u spend time with her? do u always put ur family first before her? women that reach in this manner might have been through hurts maybe by u because of ur family or by ur family directly, [b]but the best solution is not asking the man to denouce his family becos they are unreplaceable.[/b]
u are always a GEM. well said
~Sissy~:

why does she want you to denounce your family? though i dont really think there's any hard reason i think why you should disown your family no matter what. [b]if it's all about family arguments and disagreements she should be thinking of ways to amend not to destroy. family will always be family no matter what unless of course you come from the bad ones.
[/b] a good wife is truly from God. what next, will she suggest he kills them too?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
ezinne1212:

so the only way to free yourself is by denouncing your family?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Clarification time: 'free urselves' - free each other. I'm not tellin him to disown 'his' family, but  know that  it's 'his' family.  If the girl  is being abused by them he wont ever see it let alone admit to it, and u can't see something u don't want to see. I've seen cases where the abuse is delibratly hidden so the wife is then tagged as a trouble maker. It can be frustratin, so if u can't find a middle ground, where the family ur buildin and the family that raised u, each has there own place, then free each other.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Denounce My Family by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise 2 / Urinating In Your Dream... / After-school Home Tutoring? Isn't This Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.