Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel (1634 Views)

Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / Beef Quashed:See The Moment Buhari & Tinubu Met At Zahra's Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by paullo240: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2016
See what happened the moment BUHARI decides to travel when fuel is 250# per litter LWKM

Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by jossy91(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2016
The guy be like i am nigerian David,Bubu must not travel...
FP tinx where Baba lalasticlala enter?
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by mhunkey: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2016
This is way too dumb!
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by Tallesty1(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2016
The stoning has begun

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari and almost all the ministers travel to China..... I wonder who is in charge of the EMPTY ASO ROCK lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by loomer: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2016
mhunkey:
This is way too dump!

"Dump"
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Omo guys,dey vex ooo

Anyways... i added another year to mine today, i know we all love to celebrate birthdays in joy and happiness. But one bonus for all of you who click LIKES for me.... UNCEASING MONEY FOR YOU ALL

( CLICK LIKE TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE ) and more petrol to your tanks

DrabeeyWasHere

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by marlvis(f): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2016
pleasessss still confuse

am I suppose to laff to this crap.........
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by tunaguy(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Lmao
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by TheFreeOne: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2016
This one no be catapult of envy na real catapult of anger. grin

See the dude face sef....he dey vex no be small cheesy
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by Fmartin(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Na wao! Fr nairaland

jeez!
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by naija247: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
mhunkey:
This is way too dumb!
The kain english way person dey see for nairaland na wa
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by ki02020(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funny, but if he releases that stone he will definitely carry an injury that will last till the end of PMB tenure cuz that stone is going straight to his other hand
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by oglalasioux(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Hilarious!!!see What Happened The Moment BUHARI Decides To Travel by prettyjo(f): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
not funny undecided

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shades Ekiti State Governor Fayose / President Buhari's Son Yusuf, His Daughters Attend Their Mother's Event (photos) / NDA Blows Up Another Pipeline. #boom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.