Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos (1155 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Sonia Ogbonna & Ooni To Build A Tourist Resort In Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by GidiParrot: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Sonia Ogbonna, wife to Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna revealed that she has gotten a deal with the Lagos state government to develop tourism in the state.

The mother of one announced this in an Instagram post saying...

Before every big meeting, I have to swim, It helps me get rid of negative energy and balance my mind, body and soul,” Sonia wrote hours ago before she went for the meeting with top Lagos State Government officials. She added that swimming “channels my thoughts to the right, positive and powerful frequency. There is something about water.”

This is the second tourism deal the Colombian has gotten in Nigeria. In March, Sonia revealed that she is working with the Ooni of Ife to build a grand resort in Ife, Osun State.

Congratulations to this hardworking woman!

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/04/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-lands-deal-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by GidiParrot: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2016
smiley
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tank God for dt
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by goldbim(f): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Great!like play like play..this lady is making it big especially in our tourism section since we Nigerians are not paying attention to what can yield income for our economy.#smartgal# cool
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by GidiParrot: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos by halfricanadian(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
She will do well

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Own Label “Davido Music Worldwide” (Full Details ) / Dont Break My Relationship With Odunlade Adekola, Actress Kemi Begs. / Linda Ikeji Can Be Very Annoying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.