Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD (924 Views)

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Bet Professor Season1 (free) ---30 Days / *DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by PIPPROF(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Yup its goodnews for those of us who earn online, if you ever needed a skrill account you can rush to their site and open one, NIgeria is finally accepted
CC

get the bonus from the second link in my signature, no strings attached

1 Like

Re: Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by godoluwa(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2016
PIPPROF:
Yup its goodnews for those of us who earn online, if you ever needed a skrill account you can rush to their site and open one, NIgeria is finally accepted
CC
arbitrage goldng truexgold etradeexchange
hahaha, na today? it means that you are not current at all
Re: Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by PIPPROF(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2016
godoluwa:
hahaha, na today? it means that you are not current at all

nice one i guess, how long now?
Re: Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by godoluwa(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2016
PIPPROF:

nice one i guess, how long now?
Cant say but registered mine over a month. mind you, it works like neteller & requires verification for you to enjoy it to the fullest.
Re: Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by opson2016(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2016
It's been on for a while. You should have written something like: How to open a skrill account instead of this stale news

1 Like

Re: Skrill Payment System Now Open To Nigerians plus free 30 USD by Adinije(f): 3:49pm On May 04, 2016
Why don't you focus on giving people step-to-step guide on how to open the account. That way, you get followers who will go through your affiliate whatever.
Do you think the information you put up there is enough to get you referrals?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Banks Charge You For Online Dollar Transaction In Naira / Have You Achieved YOUR Set Goals For 2016? / Skillshare Official Thread - Come In For Skillshare Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.