Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari (881 Views)

I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati / Sometimes Change Will Not Be Given To You Until You Ask For It. / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by tolux247(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2016
– President Buhari commends Nigerians for their persistence, promising that change will definitely
come
– Says his government is aware of their pains, that are temporary and will soon give way to abundant joy President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that they will get the change they voted for during the last year presidential election.

The president has praised Nigerians for their persistence while advising them not to lose certainty in the ability of his government to bring about the change they so much desire.

Buhari noted this at the 2015 Vanguard Awards in Lagos, where he was honoured with the Personality of the Year Award 2015.

The leader of the nation was represented by Lai Mohammed, the minister of information. He said: “As a government that was propelled into office by the power of the people, we cannot but feel the pains of our compatriots, and we deeply empathise with them.

“We are working round the clock to ease the pains of Nigerians, and the effort of the government has started yielding fruits. “We seek to make the petroleum products available nationwide, restore gas supply to the power generating firms, improve the economy and put Nigerians back to work.”

The president was further quoted as saying that he understood that Nigerians had commenced questioning whether this indeed was the `change’ they voted for. According to him, some had even gone as far as saying that by voting for the APC,
Nigerians had entered “One Chance’’.

“Well, I can tell Nigerians that our change agenda is real, and that indeed, they will get the change they voted for. “Nigerians have not entered ‘One Chance’, because the ‘One Chance’ drivers and their conductors have been driven out-of-town.

“Change is a process, and that process has begun. The pains of today are temporary, and will soon give way to abundant joy as we put our country firmly on the path of sustainable growth and development,’’ he said.

The APC and Muhammadu Buhari have been skillfully using “change” as a keyword in their campaigns. However, one year passed since Buhari was elected as the president but Nigerians claim they didn’t see any change in the country.

Nigeria’s military has been progressively pushing the Boko Haram from territories they once controlled, forcing them on the defensive. Meanwhile, President Buhari is yet to defeat Boko Haram, which still maintains the capability to launch attacks on soft targets.

https://www.naij.com/794047-im-not-one-chance-president-change-will-come-buhari.html?source=index_main
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by hungryboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Abeg Baba Buhari,

Before dis change come kill us finish, we no need am again,

Just take us back to where we were before you entered Aso Rock.
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by jamesharryson(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2016
For him to deny it, it means he already knows too well that he is a one chance president. Buhari I hail thee

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by Drdonzeez(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Definitely, the positive change is near.we trust you baba.Go prove your critics wrong.
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Mr lai Nigerians are already seated in a one chance bus and the driver of the bus is a hits and run driver.
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by Walexz02(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians want to see change without going through any process.
Before an egg can fly as a butterfly it has to crawl as a Caterpillar. Now that is change!
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by Khd95(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Baba d bus driver: walahi tsalahi,kuma i telli u,this my bus(govt) iz nat ah wan tchance bus,we are berry berry sorry for d inconfinienze,we will ah reach our zestination berry sooncry

conductor Lai: pls those of u that boarded our bus,calm down we will soon be there nd we shall give u ur changesad

nigerians: noooooo,just stop dis bus nd take us back or drop us where we dey now oooo,haba c as ur bus dey hot nd we dey sweat like cat fish,kilodegringrin

na joke i dey oocheesy

*runs away b4 dem zombie syt me*
Re: I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naij is credible but I want the official source

That said anybody who can't endure Lagoon is visa free

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Ex-governor Imoke, Others On $115m Bank Fraud / Femi Fani-kayode Now A Pastor In EFCC Cell / Open Letter To Niger-delta Avengers And South South Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.