Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix (24263 Views)

Geraldine Iheme And Her Family In Adorable Photo / Lovely Photos From Geraldine Iheme’s Traditional Wedding / Photos From Geraldine Iheme & Otas Bazuaye's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
oladimeji09:
Lack of money is the root of evil as well
I concur...when the pocket is empty the mind of a man becomes the devil puppet.

1 Like

Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by puxiliizo: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
morereb10:
Former Big Brother Africa representative, Geraldine Iheme has released photos from her pre-wedding shoots and guess what? They are stunning. Geraldine Iheme and her fiancé, Otas Bazuaye took a step further sometimes ago towards making their union official.

The couple had their introduction ceremony on Saturday, January 23, 2016 and a photos were shared by the bride-to-be on her Instagram page. It is also imperative to note that Geraldine got engaged to her man, Otas Bazuaye who is a rapper known with stage name Mr Bigg Splash in October 2015.

Big congrats to the happy couple.

This is not Geraldine that represented nigeria BBA. You guys should be careful the kind wrong information u upload here

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/former-bba-representative-geraldine.html
Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
They say money is the root of all evil but no matter how evil money is, never think being broke is holy.

Beautiful Couples

My weedding is loading....

Tastytuoyo weds Cruzita

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

not money is the root of all evil
Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by 2n2k(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
chinchum:
i think this girl used to be dark in complexion in the then BBA.
what happened to her?

The first thing that came to my mind. And I thought she had protruding teeth then that she used to cover with her palm.
Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by chinchum(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
2n2k:

The first thing that came to my mind. And I thought she had protruding teeth then that she used to cover with her palm.
God forgive me, those were the two features I checked for when I saw these pixes, since they were missing, I suspect it was another Geraldine. Well, if she is happy as she is now, what do I know.
Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by Forwetinnah: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
She looks different...is the OP sure this isn't her twin?
So she didn't marry the BF she on and on about while in the BBA house? Congrats to them
Re: Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix by jabojafa(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
They say money is the root of all evil but no matter how evil money is, never think being broke is holy.

Beautiful Couples

My weedding is loading....

Tastytuoyo weds Cruzita
nop. It is the ''love of money'' dat is the root of all evil not money in itself. The bible says money answereth all things and it is a defense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Chidinma Ekile's Outfit For Christmas On 25th December / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Covers Accelerate Magazine As The Most Stylish Man In Nigeria / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.