Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) (825 Views)

Gucci Mane Buys N216m Ferrari 812 Through Obi Okeke / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
[img][/img]Yemi Alade is a Diva. She, like many women I know is talented, celebrated and Hardworking.
She just knows how to make danceable songs, many of which I believe will be timeless.
Yemi doesn't need me to say she does a good job, The countless award she has won says it all. Any song she sings is just gold.

However, the latest release Ferrari? It brings to mind a lot that is wrong with the Nigerian society.
It tells the story of how the Man is meant to be the be all and do it all, and the woman's greatest assets is her as*.

It tells a story of how many women have beautiful ambitions and want the bling lifestyle.
The holiday going in Chicago or Dubai;
The beautiful house in Banana Island instead of the "Mainland Life";
The All-in-One Gucci, Fendi, Prada Bag and Shoes plus Hair made in Brazil and at North-Pole. :-(
and did I also forget;
A Salary for Life. grin

A man is supposed to provide all these, and the girl offers in return a Pretty face, a big as* and b*obs.

While It might not be wrong to desire all these things, it is just a shame that marriage has been seen as a ladder for ladies to get out of poverty.
I am certain many ladies offer more than these; but I am even more certain that many more ladies need to offer more.

If the bargain above is a fair bargain to you; well good luck, but Consider the society we would run if the only medium of exchange were our bodies? Kim K will probably be the Gates of this world.

I think if we are serious about gender equality, we need to relieve our guys of these pressures. And teach our ladies the true values of womanhood.
I'm sure it will be a win win. Maybe guys will feel less pressures, and our girls get their sweetheart soon enough.
I also know any man worth his salt will give his all for his woman... His all might just no be a Ferrari...

In the mean time, I'll just keep dancing to the Jam and hope that Yemi Alade release another hit with a worthy message.

If you Love me you go buy me ferrari, If You Love me you go pay me salary.

Re: Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) by cruzita(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
anyhow e be ,e go sell for naija
Re: Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
anyhow song go sell if na naija oo

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Tiwa Savage / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Arrested By Police / “who You Epp?” Fans React To Davido Saying He Hasn’t Flown Economy In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.