Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves (35165 Views)

Bodies Of Boko Haram Terrorists Buried In Shallow Graves In Borno.Graphic Photos / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / 347 Corpses Plus 55 Shallow Graves, By Olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by dreamworld: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
fake
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Ebukaobi: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The report of DSS lacks merit and should be dismissed by any sane Nigerian. This is an attempt to divert attention from the Agatu massacre. Even staunch critics of IPOB cannot accuse the group of wanton killing and kidnapping.

Opuiyo should not allow himself to be used as a tool by this DSS.

The great hypocrite

Looking for IPOB support now?

Are you privy to the evidence that DSS have?

Have you examined all the facts before making that illiterate assumption?

You are a failed analyst now you are becoming a failed poster

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by gratiaeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is nonsense
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by kettykings: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
The rate at which Nigerians are loosing faith, confidence and trust in the military and security services is just too rapid and alarming . And these agents are not helping issues, the final straw will emerge the day the Igbos bring out a private army that would protect their farmers and citizens from the Fulani herdsmen.

For the DSS to come up with this report without coming up with report on the missing Enugu women is really very narrow minded and full of lopsided hatred for ipob

16 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by nwakibie3(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pics or....
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by sarutobie(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:
This is the problem with IPOB miscreants

So you think that the Nigerian Army has not improved its capabilities since 1970? Igbos are loudmouthed lunatics whose only weapons are their mouth.

Can you see the difference between the Nigerian Army under GEJ and the one under Buhari? Is it because Buhari employed more manpower? Or did he buy more ammunition? No

It is strategy and efficient leadership. The Biafra war would have ended in 3 months if Nigeria did not adopt diplomacy in an attempt to avoid mass casualties. Gowon should be deitified by Igbos because he showed a lot of restraint

Buhari has NO such patience. He likes quick, surgical and ruthless bloodletting. Thousands of IPOB will be killed in less than 3 days. Villages and towns will be pillaged and made desolate within a week. Remember that the government has a very efficient propaganda machine, they will manage the fallout and with the army of social media supporters, it will die down after a few days.

Igbos are mentally sick and twisted illiterates. They sent thousands of emails to US senators and HOR, of course they were ignored like leprosy but they wont learn their lesson

The WORLD cannot afford Nigeria to break up! Who wants a potential 200 million +BLACK refugees on their doorstep? The UK, the EU and the USA will NEVER support BIAFRA.

I am aware that slowpoke Igbos will mention Israel, China or Russia. First, Israel is not your friend, they hate all black people equally. They are commercially minded and will sell military equipment to the highest bidder. They will most likely follow American instructions.

China is expanding its investment portfolio in Africa and will not want the largest economy in Africa to break up. They are signing deals worth billions of dollars with the Nigerian government and businesses. They will not forego that because of IPOB stupidity.

Russia has its plate full in Syria. Putin is under pressure internationally and domestically. The pull factors (Oil resources) are no longer attractive. So no joy there.

IPOB continue killing Nigerians and you will face the consequences
To the abyss with you! You spawn of the devil. For like him you are full of lies and the truth is NOT in you!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by shamecurls(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dilector is doomed

The best he will get if life imprisonment.

Truth be told, they just want to nail Nnamdi kalu's coffin with evidences that even UK won't contest.

Nigga is fuc*ed already.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Etizz: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
News like this deserve pics for proper observation and confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by chigaemezuogu: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shallow grave Army, police, navy and DSS should be answerable to it, since IPOB were killed in National high school Aba and cart away many.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Ebukaobi: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
IPOB I don't care what you say

There is documented evidence where nnamdi Kanu called for the murder of Nigerians. His followers are now carrying out those instructions

IPOB will pay dearly

sarutobie:

To the abyss with you! You spawn of the devil. For like him you are full of lies and the truth is NOT in you!

5 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by dalambusu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bull and cock story! Show us the graves or forget about it. This is another plan to cause pogrom against the innocent igbos living in the north. Before you know it some senseless Hausas will start attacking any southerner living in their midst in the name of vengeance. Even if it truly happened they ought to handle it secretly.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Beeman1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Hypocrite Igbos

They will believe every report on Fulani herdsmen but will deny anything on Igbos
No mind them. Dem don buy market for demselves na. I trust DSS and army guys. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by chi4ik4(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
I weep for my dear Nigeria!!! God why did you punish us with this kind of government (APC).??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by sarutobie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:
IPOB I don't care what you say

There is documented evidence where nnamdi Kanu called for the murder of Nigerians. His followers are now carrying out those instructions

IPOB will pay dearly

Oh thou hypocrite and shameless liar! One of your demigods openly threatened even the Nigerian soldiers on a public forum..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Beeman1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Dilector is doomed

The best he will get if life imprisonment.

Truth be told, they just want to nail Nnamdi kalu's coffin with evidences that even UK won't contest.

Nigga is fuc*ed already.

which UK? They've abandon him long ago if u don't know.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by miqos02(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by victorazy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
thekingisback:
I've always insulted and ridiculed the Igbo nation from day one on nairaland. But now I know who the real enemies of this country really are. The DSS is one useless body. How can they be making allegations and yet no substantial evidence to back up their claims. My advice to the Igbo nation, the South South, South West and the Middle Belt is that they should be prepared and sleep with one eye closed. These are very trying times and no one must he caught off guard.

If you notice, they are trying to merge IPOB and Boko Haram grin (Buhari)
Whenever they showcased the report of BH they will end it with IPOB and v versal.
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by omenka(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
I really don't understand these people. They threaten fire and brimstone, telling everyone who cares to lend a listening ear they'd "burn down the zoo" as prescribed by that mad albino. Then once news breaks they've murdered a fly, they get all nervous and defensive, claiming it's a lie!

Na wa oo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Ebukaobi: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
IPOB will pay a painful price for murdering Nigerians

Evil murderers

sarutobie:

Oh thou hypocrite and shameless liar! One of your demigods openly threatened even the Nigerian soldiers on a public forum..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by skyman200(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
show the evidence.
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by 5ircreepy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari been looking for evidence against Nnamdi Kanu like tomorrow no dey...
No wonder he doesn't want to call the nomadic fouls to order...
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by eDoc: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
mu2sa2:
Lest they should forget, fulani NEVER forgive nor forget the killing of a loved one. The killing will be avenged, even if it takes the next generation to execute.

i don't know the divide you are coming from but your statement is uncalled for,whether you are for a fulani or against,what do you mean by never forgive or forget,you job is to make sure the authority is always up and doing in discharging it's functions,which tribe would lose a loved one and forget or forgive,the case of ibenabo come to mind.

Has the Dr's family forgiven or forgotten after all these years,our job is to make sure the constituted authority is up and doing

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by cktheluckyman: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
mu2sa2:
Lest they should forget, fulani NEVER forgive nor forget the killing of a loved one. The killing will be avenged, even if it takes the next generation to execute.

Come to aba and try ur madness and learn that nobody has a monopoly over madness

9 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by TruthisGOD: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
DaBullIT:

I'll tell you how

Dead bodies, mass grave, missing officers, threats made by Nnamdi

If you have any brains left
Connect the dots
That is y i hardly comment cos u guys lack proper mentality. Kanu told them to kill herdsman while in prison? Who is an IPOB? How will the trace the killings to IPOB without concrete evidence? To the best of my knowledge Kanu is facing trial that borders on tresonable felony, will they now subsistute or equate a murder case to treasonable felony? That is y i say some of u guys reason like kids.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by Donclaracuzo: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Creating a propaganda of this kind to give IPOB a bad name also, creates room for a violent and unstable society. I have seen that those in the army are ready for the consequences of what all these their propagandas might cause to this disjointed country.
Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by omenka(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
DaBullIT:

I'll tell you how

Dead bodies, mass grave, missing officers, threats made by Nnamdi

If you have any brains left
Connect the dots
These guinees amuse me no end. After all the threats and chanting war songs, once security agents arrive their doorsteps for just a parley, they start screaming "no be us!!" I thought they'd be excited what they've been looking for has finally fallen into their hands...

Reminds me of that ipod yoot who kept threatening to kill the president on twitter with other yootfull brothers of his cheering him on only for them to start screaming "he's a Yoruba imposter" when the state security launched into action to track him down. cheesy

What a bunch of noisy cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by kettykings: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
zik4ever:
MEMBER representing Ethiope East constituency in the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Evans Iwhurie, weekend, said suspected Fulani herdsmen shot dead a staff of the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka and a farmer at their farms in cold blood at Abraka. The lawmaker while lamenting the menace of some Fulani herdsmen in the area said one of the victims, Mr. Francis Okotie, 52 and father of 8 was a senior staff of the university attached to the university library. Giving details on the incident, Iwhurie explained that, Mr. Okotie was shot twice, on his arm and on the back of his head in an execution style at his plantain and palm oil plantation farm where he had gone to fumigate. “It is easy to identify the culprits because they always leave behind trails of cattle excreta, and damaged crops by their herds,” he stated. According to him, the killing of the university staff is coming on the heels of a similar incident involving an indigene of Abraka, Philip Obayendo who was shot and matcheted in pieces by his assailants at his farm at Oria-Abraka. Speaking further, he said: “The decomposed corpse of Philip, a farmer, was discovered 5days after he was last seen going to his farm. “Though this is a menace that has been occurring around the country, these two cases are a few of many that have befallen the people of my constituency especially at the Abraka area”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fulani-herdsmen-kill-university-staff-farmer-in-delta/

The DSS will never read this, it is how to shoot at unarmed protesters and implicate the unprotected and vulnerable in the society. Nigeria is a huge joke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by betterABIAstate: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can't believe DSS could decent so low.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves by betterABIAstate: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
omenka:
I really don't understand these people. They threaten fire and brimstone, telling everyone who cares to lend a listening ear they'd "burn down the zoo" as prescribed by that mad albino. Then once news breaks they've murdered a fly, they get all nervous and defensive, claiming it's a lie!

Na wa oo.
you and I know deeply in our minds that DSS is lying. Only if you want to deceive yourself and your generation, I don't like IPOB but this is cheap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education / SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay / Wike Signs Motion Derecognising Celestine Omehia As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.