Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! (1205 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
I just eager to understand who this guys are one person?
Their virtualy all time post on Nairaland seem alike, some clear my doubts plea undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by bootycall(f): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2009
I dont know or care about Jamace and Jarus but Jakumo is fun and is different from the other 2.Infact they are not same,Jakumo makes the Politics section fun with his great sense of humor and rib-cracking jokes,Jarus aka Ife-co and Jairizihno is a journalist or frelance writer with a very big head grin ,Jamace,i dont know much abt him. undecided
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by jamace(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2009
shocked cool lipsrsealed
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
Oh! Really! tongue
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by bootycall(f): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
Brein,Yes grin
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by jamace(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2009
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2009
bootycall:

Brein,Yes grin

cheesy cheesy
did u actually went to reaffirm backdoor|?
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by mamag3: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by jamace(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
:p
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by jamace(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
did u actually went to reaffirm backdoor|?
cheesy cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Jarus(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
The most ironic part is dat I also confuse the two personalities I'm being compared wt hia. There was a time I opened both's profiles to study their post histories with a view to forming opinion abt their distinguishing features. To me, Jamace is the bag of humour but Jakumo appears deeper wt great command of English grammar
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by MrCrackles(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
I am all of them rolled into one! cool
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2009
I thought as much.
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by bootycall(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2009
Its a shame Poster tried to comapre Jarus aka Monster head with living beings.
Please Jarus is same as Ife-e-co(the idiota who goes abt creating new threads when his fbk profile was banned) and Jairzinhno(sp).His head is big enough for the whole Nlders to pound their yam.
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Jarus(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
Jarus is never and can neva be Jairzinho. That is the only thing I will respond to. Other gibberish spewed here by bootycall are not worth replying.
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by MrCrackles(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2009
bootycall:

Jairzinhno(sp).His head is big enough for the whole Nlders to pound their yam.

shocked grin cheesy
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by bootycall(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2009
Jarus:

Jarus is never and can neva be Jairzinho. That is the only thing I will respond to. Other gibberish spewed here by bootycall are not worth replying.
Here comes Ori.Mr Isi ukwu.
come over to the other thread will ya. grin
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Jarus(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2009
bootycall:

Here comes Ori.Mr Isi ukwu.
come over to the other thread will ya. grin
Much as it has never been my habit responding to stupid comments like this, I will pardon myself(and hope my genuine friends on NL will pardon me, too) for descending so low as to answering this insult.

Yes, I have a 'big' head. And so therefore!!!!  The last time I even heard that was in primary school, among my then immature playmates. . . bootycall, your sense of today measures no more than those of my 9-year-old friends in primary school. I'm serious.

Mr Ori? Yes, I'm proudly big-headed and I don't care. My big head has not stopped me from getting to where I am now and, by God's grace, will never stop me from reaching where I'm going.  By the way, MKO Abiola also had big head.

With my big head, you can't stand the ladies that scramble to have me as their own, and if beauty can be liquefied, then I doubt if your look measures up to a bowl of water in my gf's ocean of beauty!!!

It's been a long time I engaged mediocres and lilliputians.
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2009
Some people sha
Re: Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! by jamace(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2009
Easy, easy, easy, take it easy, my people. shocked shocked shocked

(1)

Is The South East Turning Into The New Niger Delta / Экологические проблемы / Nigerian Ambassador Flee Libya … Abandoning 12,440 Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.