Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali (41185 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) / Efe Looks Like Headies Award - Female Fan (Video, Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by zynzyn(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
angels09:
angry
she can have him...so that our beauty pageants can rest....

Anoda aspiring Baby Mama!!
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by cutekhalifa(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe she play baba ijubu and lose, that might be her reasoning of crying... Is it shake ur ukwu, or golibe will make this one weep...
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by mayor07(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
[url]
HenryDion:
Will certainly call it quit if she was my gf. SMH.. sad Hit like if you will do the same.
.God help some one ooooooo nawaoooooo
[/color][color=#990000] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[code][/code]

Space for Sale

[/url]
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Allina: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
abeg na worship song flavour been they sing?
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by magaux: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chidonc:
if this same girl fit cry like this for her salvation, I swear she go make heaven.
u no go kill person wit laughter honestly, she has not really told us while she's crying, probably she has never met flavour before, the op just snapped a lady who was abandoned in a bar by her bf to take care of the bills, that's my own opinion.
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Chidonc(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
magaux:
u no go kill person wit laughter honestly, she has not really told us while she's crying, probably she has never met flavour before, the op just snapped a lady who was abandoned in a bar by her bf to take care of the bills, that's my own opinion.

na tru my brother
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by ebyoma(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
would have done same if I were there.
I just like this guy and his music... I'm always moved listening to his songs
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by FTBoi: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
was she trying to Michael-Jacksonize flavour by all means.....even when she probably doesn't understand what he sings about? silly girl doesn't know what to cry for..
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Bamz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
News Flash: Fan of Flavor weeps!
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by AngryNigerian(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
undecided see face like fuel attendant .girls sabi fall hands no be small.I still dey wait for the day I go cry for a celeb.

Lol....e go happen, like d day of pentecost!
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Emac(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:
That moment when the song is so sweet you do not know when you pledge to your country. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3586701_img20160410133122_jpeg648b9c26429d1ece521fb1fde0cf03ac

What the hell was she crying for ? Flavour was singing his Golibe hit track ,poor girl was touched not forgetting She's from Mali and she dosnt even speak or hear English not to talk of igbo
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Jokkarm: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
See her mouth , mama for that mater.
Is only in Mali that such thing can happen
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
The guy behind her, his face is like "what's wrong wt dx 1 sef". There re ladies that look cute when they cry, she's not one, in fact she's d opposite.
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by PweetyJbaby(f): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank God she is nt a beauty queen u knw d rest now
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
godsluvee:
Seriously

I pray say i cry for any celebrity undecided undecided
Na ur type de even cry pas tongue
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by AceDomino(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2016
SHE DEY CRAZE

SHE WANNA GET LAID WITH FLAVOUR NIYEN OOO
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by tunnyl(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Nawa o. Person die??
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by Rose01y: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
So annoying ... crying because of what that he saved lives or what ..... rubbish angry undecided she deserves a hot slap to reset her brain grin
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Philomath1212:
undecided
There's fuel in Mali

Enough,but sorry we can't grant you visa,here people are not greedy
Re: Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali by alaskido(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupid girl. With her mouth and lips like Kpekus. See her boobs like Dolly Parton own. Useless girl crying for Flavour who has so many kids from different women. I sorry for her. She think say vacancy dey for Flavour house. Sorry my sister, no vacancy. It is fully occupied and booked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot / Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.