Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

See What This Girl Did To Pass Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Girl Did To Pass Exams (821 Views)

What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! / How To Pass Exams Without Studying Hard / Chinese School Now Allows Students Borrow Grades To Pass Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Did To Pass Exams by MrEmkaul(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
How desperate!

Is this how we intend to move Nigeria forward? or make it a
better place? when most of us cannot sit down to re access their goals in life and rediscover the passion that made them decide to go to school in the first place, or is it that we cannot understand that what a piece of
paper says about you can not and will never define you as a
person except you decide to let it.

There are different ways to be educated and the four walls of
an institution can only offer you direction but will never truly take you where you want to get to in life, it is you who will decide and
make the calculated steps toward achieving whatever it is that you have decided to become in life.

The time it takes to prepare shortcuts and devise means to cheat your way out of an exam will be equal if not bigger than
what you will require to take a good look at what you should
have known prior to the day of that exam,
this goes without saying that what you manage to learn will
not only be with you throughout the exam but will stay with you
for a very long time that if will even come to play as you live
your life as an adult.

That is what academics was designed for, to learn and understand not read and pass exams.

But again, its only just my opinion and you are completely
entitled to yours..

Source : http://myschool.com.ng/school/connect2me/394282/blog/2393.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver / 5 Nigerians I Always Pray Not To Meet! / Who Can Solve This.....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.