Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) (59396 Views)

Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire / Liberian Couple Ride In Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by xolocious(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
nah today what about others that storm theirs with dia leggediz Benz?
abeggyyyy...
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Abukia404(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dont think it's fuel issue,a guy I knw did this last month in ogbomoso on his wedding day also, plus him wife join, it was really a funny experience

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by pwettiejay(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
The color of the napep even match their dress, they even designed the napep, abeg, evrything na management

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by henrydadon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
her husband is probably the boss of keke nepe rider associations grin
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Ogundana1970(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is living by example, the type of car or type of people that attended wedding did not determine the success of the marriage. But the spirit that hold the. Union. This marriage realy proved that the God really has bless the man that got this wife. This has prove that the wife really submissive humble and God fearing type. Ladys! Emulate this, that is reason some ladys are still single, you too sellective and exral ordinary over extimate your self.
Happy marriage life the new couple.

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lols
Most girls laughing na wa oo. Atleast she is getting married, wonder why y'all are still single and other girls are taken every Saturday. Even if it's to be taken for granted,let someone sha take you and be addressed taken for granted cheesy
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Kereokwu(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's very creative, those saying "lack of fuel", keke uses fuel.

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Abuja Babe Storms Venue For Her Engagement Ceremony In Keke Napep (photo)

Would you try this, ladies? grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/abuja-babe-storms-venue-for-her.html

She seems contented with the idea.... a sign of maturity.

Hope the young ladies would learn something from this?
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
praizeblog:
so nice
if not for those people wey dey above,na ftc u wan carry ba op and ftc,and you dey blame buhari angry
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by cherry007(f): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
She will no how to manage her home and family dis is a good huz wife. Enjoy ur marriage babe

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Nateben(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai..... well, for what its worth, shes content with what she has, love these kinds of ladies .....

Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Lols
Most girls laughing na wa oo. Atleast she is getting married, wonder why y'all are still single and other girls are taken every Saturday. Even if it's to be taken for granted,let someone sha take you and be addressed taken for granted cheesy

My brother, let's not mock the matured and single ladies.

Some things are better experienced than to imagine.

#Selah.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
cherry007:
She will no how to manage her home and family dis is a good huz wife. Enjoy ur marriage babe

I hope so too.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Etizz: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na engagement dem dey celebrate like marriage so? Hmmmmm

I wonder how d marriage ceremony will look like
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ogundana1970:
This is living by example, the type of car or type of people that attended wedding did not determine the success of the marriage. But the spirit that hold the. Union. This marriage realy proved that the God really has bless the man that got this wife. This has prove that the wife really submissive humble and God fearing type. Ladys! Emulate this, that is reason some ladys are still single, you too sellective and exral ordinary over extimate your self.
Happy marriage life the new couple.

I got your points.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
pwettiejay:
The color of the napep even match their dress, they even designed the napep, abeg, evrything na management

Good observation.

I was reserving the thought as a defense against anyone that might mention me later.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Michellla:
she looks happy.
thats all that matters
Sensible. Na u b dt fr ur dp?
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by sage2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
fuel or no fuel wedding must hold cheesy

I wish it were your natural hair.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by kgr8mike(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
If it were to be in the years when Edo Governor was on the side of the masses - in his days as NLC president, we would have witnessed active Labour union action against a government without feelings.

Unfortunately we have lost him to the people he fought in those days.

God Nigeria needs a Moses.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
she be keke dealer....lol

HML.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by olarhtunji(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
i feel like calling out any moniker that comes to my head grin cool Eniqirl
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Rushtec(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fuel no DE my brother what no de
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by DonMaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Very soon people will begin to appreciate other negelected means of transportion like bicycles and wheelbarrows. They have too many advantages which include: zero tolerance to pms, low accident rate and exposure to fresh air.
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
grin she no see fuel for her car na.wetin u want make she do?a beg she no want excuse say her marriage no hold oo
grin My betting sister in the game ... Good afternoon oooo cheesy
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
if not for those people wey dey above,na ftc u wan carry ba op and ftc,and you dey blame buhari angry
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by OluDaylay(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
No time
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by Chrishandsome(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
She rocks!!
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by psychic101(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow, I love this! These days ladies now, if it's not Jeep, they will be acting childish...and funny, they'll even be liking this lady's action. Simple lady!
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by olulodun: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Abuja Babe Storms Venue For Her Engagement Ceremony In Keke Napep (photo)

Would you try this, ladies? grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/abuja-babe-storms-venue-for-her.html
Good pacesetter no more ostentatious living
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by jom4real007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Happy marriage life
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by happney65: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
omolola15 come and see wetin buhari cause ohh..no fuel to fuel motor,na keke get fuel na so she use am..Na Donkey una go dey use soonest..too bad..Buhari is really a dullard.. grin grin
Re: Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
You gotta try new things once in a while.

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding?