Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns (24633 Views)

Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by iamrealdeji(m): 3:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Reyginus:
For some reason in this country we think resignation is a sign of honor. It isn't. I don't even consider it really intelligent. Does that mean if you have great plans for the country and a scandal comes up the best thing us to resign? Nah. That's not smart to me.
You can't consider it intelligent cos you're not intelligent enough to know he resigned because he respects the law of his land and his people. Do you think every politician is like greedy and power addicted Nigerian politicians?

1 Like

Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by igboboy3(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will argue that Saraki is their LORD and Saviour and should not resign

IPOB believe that despite the fact that Saraki has been indicted in the Panama Papers, he should still continue to be SP

embarassed embarassed embarassed

God save Nigeria from Igbos

I hope you are being paid good money for the rubbish you are posting here. IPOB has nothing to do with Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by cutekhalifa(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Muhamadu buhari should do the honourable thing and resign like this gentleman...

What am I saying The fulani born to rule and die in power syndrome is still active in his bloodstream...
Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by petrov10: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2016
dicefrost:
Saraki will not resign, because he is a saint. He has committed no crime, done no wrong. His trial is witch hunt, he didn't falsely declare his assets. Even the panama papers leak is the job of his political enemies. Maybe mossack fonseca are also interested in the senate presidency, who knows?. Saraki will rather Embaras himself and Nigeria than resign
, he ll hire some hungry youths for less than 10 dollars to protest in support
my guy how far na how life?
Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by bqlekan(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Dikachi12:
Buhari ruled nigeria before Jonathan, go and read ur history ODE. LEAVE GEJ ALONE AT LEAST HE TRIED TO MAKE A DIFF BUT U NOTHERNERS DID NT ALLOW HIM. BUHARI, IBB, OBJ, ABACHA, ABDULSALAMI ARE THE GUYS DAT DESTROYD NIGERIA U MOFO!

Memoirs of a frustrated IPOd youth. Wail on bro, its your birthright. And I gave you one 'like' for the above effort. Frustrated MOFO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by duduade: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2016
bqlekan:

Memoirs of a frustrated IPOd youth. Wail on bro, its your birthright. And I gave you one 'like' for the above effort. Frustrated MOFO

LMAO

LMAO..

O boy see FINISHING.....

Gawd...

Hi five dude...

You just made my morning...

1 Like

Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by duduade: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2016
fashoo2010:
Hmm..can someone ever resign willingly in this country?

Na die o....

Willingly how....

Ordinary the salary is a motivating factor not to now talk about the benefits....

Nigeria's motto.... E bi mo maa ku si. .. Na here I go die....
Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by scully95: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2016
This backward puppet, adorinpon finally resigns... Crazy bastard..
Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
iamrealdeji:
You can't consider it intelligent cos you're not intelligent enough to know he resigned because he respects the law of his land and his people. Do you think every politician is like greedy and power addicted Nigerian politicians?
No I don't think every politician is like greedy and power addicted Nigerian Politicians. Now your turn. What Law of his land did he respect and is such law in our land?
Re: Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns by scully95: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Reyginus:
No I don't think every politician is like greedy and power addicted Nigerian Politicians. Now your turn. What of Law of his land people did he respect and is such law in our land?

iamrealdeji:

What are you saying self or what do you know ? Don't ever compare Nigerian politicians to those American permanent puppets running the show in their permanent puppet states.
They are not the same never. Why because Nigerian politicians are also as corrupt as the American Politicians but only a church rat corruption compared to their Giant american ones.. The Neocons.

Do you know what that Puppet bastard has turned Ukrainian Economy to ? Within just 2 years since NUland (American) f(U)ck the EU staged the coup in maidan, Kiev to install the Puppet Prime minister and the President, Chocolate manganate, Petro poroshenko ?

You think American crooks could ever be successful in stagging a coup like that in Nigeria again or in this 2016 ? ?? Yes, they have done it several times in the past.. But forget it, it's not possible in Today's Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers / South Africa Eases COVID-19 Lockdown / U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.