Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

When The Mind Is Sick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Mind Is Sick (707 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Mind Is Sick by Holyfire1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
WHEN THE MIND IS SICK - Part 3

HEALING FOR THE SICK
...For you to enjoy the healing available to your mind, you must first acknowledge the fact that your mind can be sick.
1. A good treatment for the sick mind is the DETOXIFICATION of the mind.

Various thought flows into the mind repeatedly. One of these is negative thinking. Negative thought flowing into the mind are toxic to the mind, which can only be removed from the mind by pure or positive thinking. This is the detoxification process of the mind, the removal of negative thoughts through positive thinking .
For example, erotoxin is a toxic
substance of the mind and brain, which is produced when the mind is exposed to erotic pictures.
Erotoxin can therefore be removed by replacing what you feed your mind with through the channel of the eye.
Most times, what the mind think is as a result of what the eyes had seen.

2. Another cure for the sick mind is being OPTIMISTIC.
You just have to keep believing that something good is about to happen. Keep your mind occupied with believes in the reality of great possibilities.
As much as circumstances provides you with reasons for negative emotions, don't forget to remind yourself of the HOPE you have for living.
Replace the dead-rotten works of your mind with pure conscience of hope and optimism.

3. Feed your mind on HEALTHY DIET. Biographies of great mind, excellent books written by well tested and proven authors, videos that challenge the status quo and revive your passion and more, are all healthy diet good for the mind.

4. Above all, the best instrument upon which you can renew your mind is the word of God - THE BIBLE. The word of God is God's thought, think on them.
"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."-Philipians 4:8

© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Guy's Funny Request From His Sister's Suitor. / Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? / Which Of These Did Your Mum Used To Beat U With???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.