Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah (1156 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by papaejima1: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
The man in the custody of the DSS may not be Khalid Al-Barnawi.
This is according to a very reliable source who often has first hand information on the insurgents; Fulan Nasrullah.

Fulan on his Twitter Handle @FulanNasrullah, made a categorical statement that the man in the photo released by DSS is definitely not Khalid Al-Barnawi.

DSS what are you not telling Nigerians?

Another smokescreen while shielding the real perpetrator?

https://twitter.com/FulanNasrullah/status/718846735750152192

1 Like

Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by Ohammadike: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Knowing the dss and their love for attention grabbing shenignians I believe this story

1 Like

Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by tafabaloo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok oooo.
As you claimed to know better than the intell.Agency,
May be you shld go to their office and show them the hideout of your so called Al-barnawi...
Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by EasternLeopard: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
DSS shielding the real criminals who helped Buhari destabilized Jonathan's government through terrorism

3 Likes

Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by OLADD: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari and APC made a mockery of the DSS during Jonathan's administration, demonized Merilyn Ogah and others who served the nation meritoriously and had them either demoted or humiliated out of office. Now, the same institution is gradually been turned to a secrete cult, an extensive political arm and footsoldiers of APC. Up till today, no single Boko haram member had been charged to court despite claims of arrests over the last 10 months. Black would always be black while Whites remain white.
Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by okosodo: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anybody that is being deceived by an abo.ki is a real fool
Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by pacino26(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha if I catch who made this post eh! I lost to my younger bro now in Fifa
Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by Nelkoko: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah by Monimatic(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin
DSS fooling only APC Zombies

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) / I Supported Buhari To Power But I Trust Him No More, See Why!!!! / Devt Of Ogoni:See What Wike Drove As He Flags Off Construction Of Boro Road(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.