Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 (3723 Views)

The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by kenny987(f): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2016
grandstar:
Buhari's an economic illiterate and that's why there's fuel shortage caused by his refusal to listen to sound economic advise by kachikwu to deregulate the fuel price

Secondly, he pegged the naira at 197, creating chronic dollar shortages that is killing economic activity

The man's integrity is Impeccable but that can never make 1+1= 3

Focus on his policies and not his integrity. That is what will determine his fate

GEJ's government was steeped in corruption, Buhari's government is reels in economic incompetence.

I have said it before that people should use this word-integrity-with utmost caution. Please exactly how is 'his integrity' impeccable?

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by tolufase: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Even If Buhari turns the entire the South South and South East to paradise, they may never see anything good in this government. This is because Buhari denied their hero a second chance. This has never happened in this history of Nigeria where a siting President would be voted out of power.
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by adconline(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2016
tolufase:
Even If Buhari turns the entire the South South and South East to paradise, they may never see anything good in this government. This is because Buhari denied their hero a second chance. This has never happened in this history of Nigeria where a siting President would be voted out of power.
Let fix the the country!! What's stopping him? Let him fix 97% first!!

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by PhilemonObende: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2016
kITATITA:

I share your faith in BUHARI but I don't share your sentiment about SS and SE campaigning for him. Primordial allegiance appears to have relegated reasons in the present day Nigeria. If Buhari creates employment for every youth in the south and pays their parents N1 million monthly, they would find someone else to give credit to. Some people would rather sabotage electricity and fuel distribution network and suffer darkness and no fuel than rationalize stable power and electricity under the present government. They would tell you that Buhari's supporters made Jonathan's administration ungovernable; therefore they want to retaliate. That is where we are.

'Where we are'? but you are muslim abokkki na? So where does the 'we' come in.

If you complain that people now protect their own in nigeria, why haven't you blamed your beloved presidio-dullard for further strenghtening those sentiment by instituting the 97%-5% formular?
The reason is simple- you be abookina.
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by nototribalist: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:
I know many people will disagree with me , by the time budget is fully implemented for good four years a lot of down trodden people might have being affected positively one way or the other , they will have no choice than to shout sai baba .
receive

1 Like

Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by drss2(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:
I know many people will disagree with me , by the time budget is fully implemented for good four years a lot of down trodden people might have being affected positively one way or the other , they will have no choice than to shout sai baba .
keep decieving urself.
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2016
drss2:
keep decieving urself.
I will remind you when you are leading the campaign on nairaland by 2018 /2019
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by eyeview: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:
Youngman,I just want to bring you back yo your statement. They are already talking about 2017 budget.
So tell me,what was achieved with the 2016 budget?
And going bY your prophecy,has your Buhari won the love of the SE and SS or has he instead lost the votes of even those that voted for him.
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by eyeview: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
tolufase:
Some of you don't get it. We didn't vote for Buhari because of GEJ,the south east and south south dislike Buhari because we are well aware of his antecedents as tribalistic,inefficient and despotic. Today,the whole nation have seen what we saw sitting down.
There are many efficient people in the north whom even Igbo's would have voted for over GEJ.So its nothing about tribe.
On the contrary,Igbo's are the most detribalised people in Nigeria. They naturally emphasize on merit over tribalism. Instead,Hausa's are the ones known nationally as the people whom even if you build a house each for will still vote their brother over you. And that was one thing Jonathan learnt the hard way. He neglected his region (Niger delta) to make the north happy,not knowing that the north will vote their own over him,no matter what he does for them.
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
eyeview:

Some of you don't get it. We didn't vote for Buhari because of GEJ,the south east and south south dislike Buhari because we are well aware of his antecedents as tribalistic,inefficient and despotic. Today,the whole nation have seen what we saw sitting down.
There are many efficient people in the north whom even Igbo's would have voted for over GEJ.So its nothing about tribe.
On the contrary,Igbo's are the most detribalised people in Nigeria. They naturally emphasize on merit over tribalism. Instead,Hausa's are the ones known nationally as the people whom even if you build a house each for will still vote their brother over you. And that was one thing Jonathan learnt the hard way. He neglected his region (Niger delta) to make the north happy,not knowing that the north will vote their own over him,no matter what he does for them.
on this I totally disagree with you.

SS & SE did not vote for him because of Gej .

The truth is even in 2011 the Hausa voted Jonathan

believing he his a new crop but he disappointed

everyone .
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by Pavarottii(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
sarrki:
Okay the north and the SW won't campaign again; cos of the suffering they had gone through?
Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2019
You said it bros.

sarrki:

I am a prophet in the making

I predicted this in 2016

Southeast & south south is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
You said it bros.

Am a patriot

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs / Amosun Celebrates Ogun Cultural Troupe For Emerging Tops At International Cultur / NEITI Solid Minerals Contributed N43.2B to Government Revenue, N9.9B Shared 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.