Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. (1336 Views)

Free Beats And Free Beats Apps / Afro Beats And Makossa Beats / Where Do Music Melodies Come From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by Odionastron: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
I want to learn how to create beats and do music.
I live around Igando. Please is there anybody here that can teach me how to do songs?

Thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by Odionastron: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Help
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by bufness(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
lool
same here m about to strt learning how to make beat, buh I'll be learning thru youtube i fink, bout to get fruitty loops software also
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by ettaetta(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Am a music producer, i can assist you if you really have the passion for it
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by odizeey(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
ettaetta:
Am a music producer, i can assist you if you really have the passion for it
bro im in need of assistance. i have some beats but i want to learn more,i know ive not gotten to d standard yet
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by ettaetta(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
odizeey:
bro im in need of assistance. i have some beats but i want to learn more,i know ive not gotten to d standard yet
will like to listen to your jobs so i know the level you are. Upload and share me the links
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by odizeey(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
ettaetta:
will like to listen to your jobs so i know the level you are. Upload and share me the links
my problem is uploading it.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by ettaetta(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
odizeey:
my problem is uploading it.
look for someone who can help u do dat or Drop ur whatsapp contac ll add so you send from there
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by odizeey(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
ettaetta:
look for someone who can help u do dat or Drop ur whatsapp contac ll add so you send from there
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by ettaetta(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
odizeey:
ok ll send u a message
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by kolayinka(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Another week is here. Another moment of unlocking secrets to great singing ... We'll be expecting you by 5pm at 20, Ifateludo street, behind Gtbank, ifako-gbagada, Lagos. Today, your EARS must be soaked in the pool of clear notes and pitch.
Remember, its not just about singing. Its about singing right! Fridays 5-7pm, Saturdays 12-3pm. Let's meet at the upper chambers!
You don't wanna miss it!

For more info, call/whatsapp 08107961012 (Olayinka)
BBM: 2A02D81F

Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by daroyal1: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Goldmyne Music Production training will give you the skills needed to become a professional music producer and make money from music. its a 1 week course for N20,000 naira only. join today and be on your way to a career in music production.

Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. by daroyal1: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Goldmyne Music Production training will give you the skills needed to become a professional music producer and make money from music. its a 1 week course for N20,000 naira only. join today and be on your way to a career in music production. Goldmyne Studios is at 6b dalberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos. Tel- 0808 457 9999

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Speroach Beat Should Be Africa's Best Music Producer / Rhema Dumebi Vs Fireboy Jealous / Buju – Ohema MUSIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.