Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! (2262 Views)

Start A Business With Phoenix Fashion NG Today / How To Make Good Money With Just Small Investment And A Little Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! by tonjeola(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you are viewing this thread it means you are either still looking for a JOB,
not satisfied with your present JOB or would like to Earn More Money,
or even Manage your Time or Want Freedom. Whichever it is, you are welcome here.

Do you use beauty products (hair care products, body care products, skin care products,
makeup or fragrances) or know someone people who use?
Well, thousands of Nigerians use at least one beauty product daily,
even if it is just body cream on a daily basis- so I can boldly say Cosmetics (Beauty Products) is a good business to invest in…
The Beauty Industry is a very Lucrative Industry.

I am an independent consultant for a 49yrs Swedish Cosmetics Company which is present in 66 countries
with millions of Beauty Consultants Worldwide.
This company called Oriflame Cosmetics launch the Nigerian Market a year and a half ago.
As off today- April 1st 2016.

Simply google “Oriflame” to have an Idea on how BIG this Company is.

In this short period of Operation in Nig, Oriflame has empowered and
Changed Lives of thousands of Nigerians and is still empowering people to fulfill their Dreams.

With over 1000 natural products that makes you beautiful and confident.

Now with just N2,990 you can become a consultant like myself, and purchase products for use/sale at discounted rates.
You can also decide to Network and get greatly Rewarded.
As you can see, NO START-UP RISK, if you would like to know more or get started immediately, comment here and then whatsapp me 07013665980.

Asides physical presentations at the HQ, we hold online whatsapp exposition on our offers.

Whatsapp me the KEYWORD- Oriflame Beauty Business to be in the next online whatsapp exposition.

Online Registration Form: http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=103808
(During sign up process type your phone number in the PASSPORT ID & PASSWORD box)

PLS NOTE: if you fill the online registration form and issued an Oriflame Consultant Number, you will be obligated to make a payment of N2,990 for your Physical Starter Kit.

Looking forward to helping you Start a Generational Business.

Re: How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! by tonjeola(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Happy Wednesday to you all
Re: How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! by tonjeola(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Happy Friday to all oriflame consultants

Re: How To Start A Professional Beauty Business With Just N2,990! by tonjeola(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Free traveling trip for consultants, join us now.
Free cruise to 2 continents, 3 countries & 4 cities.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest 500K. / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / Ago,dpk, Pms,lpfo,bblco etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.