Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk (10397 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Why Does Powdered Milk Finishes Before Milo Finishes. / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by macmek: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
liquid or powder which do you consider better
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
powdered.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Winnergal(f): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
liquid(fresh milk) . . .
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by xoxoxo(f): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2009
Sorry, gotta go with Liquid Milk because powdered milk makes you FART. And not just any ordinary farts, I am talking about real STINKY farts that you yourself can't stand. . . . .followed by taking a sh!t.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by bootycall(f): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2009
Powdered all the way.cant stand liquid milk.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 02, 2009
xoxoxo:

Sorry, gotta go with Liquid Milk because powdered milk makes you FART. And not just any ordinary farts, I am talking about real STINKY farts that you yourself can't stand. . . . .followed by taking a sh!t.

depends. Sometimes its liquid milk that has that effect, not the powdered one.

meaning some people are more lactose intolerant to liquid milk than the powdered version. Or something like that.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by TOYOSI20(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2009
TOPIC

I saw a PETA documentary and they showed how liquid milk contained blood and pus shocked shocked shocked

I never looked at liquid milk quite the same ever since, so powdered milk it is for me!!
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by sexyLeamon(f): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2009
i like both equally
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2009
i really like liquid milk but the farts are terrible so i stopped,

is there anything one can do for lactose intolerance
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Michael13(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
i like liquid milk straight from the source if you know what i mean cool
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by xoxoxo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
Michael 13:

i like liquid milk straight from the source if you know what i mean cool
how gross?  r u a big baby, like why you wanna suck the cow tit-tee. ever heard of bottling

1 Like

Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by mohawkchic(f): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2009
xoxoxo:

how gross?  r u a big baby, like why you wanna suck the cow tit-tee. ever heard of bottling

~You certainly got me LMAo on that bit. . maybe you misunderstand "What He Means"

~Dunno about which is better considering how it depends on what is one's prefrence!

~Powered Milk will by far be my fav. . one of my fav childhood memory is Licking/eating powered Milk on its own or w/ sugar sprinkled on it or making Luke warm Milk drinks w/ spoonfulls of Milk!

~I Prefer . . . .

~Fresh Pasteurised Liquid Milk for Cereals
~Powdered Milk for Hot Choclate/Hot Milk/Garri
~Evaporated Milk for Tea Only

1 Like

Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2009
TOYOSI20:

TOPIC

I saw a PETA documentary and they showed how liquid milk contained blood and pus shocked shocked shocked

I never looked at liquid milk quite the same ever since, so powdered milk it is for me!!

gross shocked

but I'm sure the milk is pasteurized however.

besides, where would the blood and pus be coming from? A normal teat wouldnt have those, so I doubt its a common thing. One of my major problems is contamination in the milk. Less chance of that when its powdered, imo.

salsera:

you can probably substitute with orange juice, lactose free or soy milk.

there are also some pills/tablets to help with lactose intolerance but I dont know what they're called.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by TOYOSI20(f): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
tpia.:

gross shocked

but I'm sure the milk is pasteurized however.

besides, where would the blood and pus be coming from? A normal teat wouldnt have those, so I doubt its a common thing. One of my major problems is contamination in the milk. Less chance of that when its powdered, imo.

I essentially think it’s as a result of greed, as most of these cow’s are being milked 24/7,

their udders become very sore and inflammed, infections there by develop, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I mean it was very horrific, their young calves are taken away from them for veal,

and then they continuously milked the mothers non-stop, . . . . . shocked shocked shocked

They were placed in very tight cages, or barricadesl day long, it was sad to see, . . . . . sad
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by TOYOSI20(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
salsera:

there are various brands of lactose free milk in the market today, haven't tried them, but most people i know say they taste delicious,. . cheesy cheesy

there are even lactose free chesses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, yogurt, and even ice cream shocked shocked shocked shocked, surely they must taste good,

Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by TOYOSI20(f): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
some pics smiley

Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by mamag3: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
I prefer powdered milk.
Re: Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
TOYOSI20:

there are various brands of lactose free milk in the market today, haven't tried them, but most people i know say they taste delicious,. . cheesy cheesy

there are even lactose free chesses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, yogurt, and even ice cream shocked shocked shocked shocked, surely they must taste good,

I tried this almond drink once and it wasnt bad at all. No sugar in it though. Its made solely from almonds, according to the manufacturers.

relatively cheap too.

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For "agoyin Stew" / Nigeria’s Obsession With Rice And The Bottomless Subsidy Pit / Street Food: How To Avoid Getting Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.