Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano (50922 Views)

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by YouthsPC0: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ever wondered why President Jonathan had so much bad blood in the north Despite building 9 of the 11 federal universities there and empowering millions of almajiri with formal education by building over 400 fully equipped almajiri schools ?

Then look no further as this man Dauda Adamu Kahuta popularly known as Rarara contributed immensely.

He sang a song that painted Buhari in glowing fashion while using very derogatory words for Jonathan and it became the northern national anthem and he bacame an instant millionaire as his CDs sold in millions the consequences is today all history .

Anyway Daily trust is reporting that the Buhari praise Singer has been Kidnapped By gunmen who extorted 2.5 million from him and took his car see full story .

All Progressive Congress’s famous Singer, Dauda Adamu Kahutu also known as Rarara has been kidnapped but released after he paid a ransom of N2.8 million, Daily Trust learnt.

Confirming the incident to Daily Trust Sunday, Rarara said he was picked by his captors on Thursday at his residence located behind Sahad Store along Zoo road in Kano metropolis.

Rarara explained that his abductors trailed him to his residence around 1am of the fateful Thursday and forced him into his personal car and drove away with him to Tudun-Fulani around Darmanawa quarters in Kano‎.

He said: “I was about to enter my house when suddenly four young men appeared. One of them slapped me while others pointed guns at me. They forced me into my car and one of them drove the car, the other sat in the front and the remaining two accompanied me in the rear seat. I was put in the middle with my face looking down.

“They went round within the city for about 30 minutes to ensure that the car has no tracker or security before they finally headed to Tudun-Fulani quarters. On our way to Tudun-Fulani, they told me that they were hired assassins paid to kill me but if I have some money they can change their mission and I said I have money. I gave them all the money I have; N2.8 million. On reaching Tudun-Fulani, they directed me to remove my clothes and lay down on the ground and I obliged. They zoomed off with my car and the money they have collected,” he narrated.

He pointed out that his first impression was that the kidnappers were security operatives because he was one time arrested by DSS when he sang the song of ‘Zuwan Mai Malfa Kano’ but when they informed him about their mission he then realized that they were not security men.

The famous singer also told Daily Trust that his kidnappers were speaking Hausa fluently and they were between the ages of 30 and 35.

However, he said he suspected an informant among the kidnappers, noting that “I suspect that one of them knows me very well because he keeps on manipulating his voice whenever he wanted to speak so that I cannot recognize his voice. Anytime he wanted to speak he will change his voice; he speaks with different voices for about four times.”

He said he had already reported the matter to police, while calling on his fans to pray for him.

“For my kidnappers, I am praying for them to repent and desist from it. I am also calling on my fans to always pray for me,” he concluded.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/apc-famous-singer-rarara-kidnapped-released-in-kano/141787.html

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by jcross19: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oh !!!!!! Boys are angry , maybe he was kidnapped by angry guys who he misled through buhari and apc praises songs.

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by politricks: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
thank God for your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Orjioorji(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
nemesis

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by jamex93(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai

See gobe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by freshness2020: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
He should sing for them. They will release him. All na change mantra.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Jirate(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
No until You Publicly Apologize to Those you Intentionally Insulted to Enable APC win the last general Election, You won’t be Really Free, More Evils will Certainly befall You. This is just a tip of the Iceberg

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Mack3N: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wether him don go shout sai baba for filling station grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by carinmom(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Masu gudu su gudu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Aromas: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
I hope say noting will wrong with Ayinde Wasiu grin bcuz. D guy really campaign heavily 4 APC

5 Likes

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
jcross19:
Oh !!!!!! Boys are angry , maybe he was kidnapped by angry guys who he misled through buhari and apc praises songs.
TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT KOCK AND BULL STORY! THE 2.8MILLION RANSOME PAID, WAS IT PAID THE SAME NIGHT HE WAS KIDNAPED AND SET FREE? if so, DID THEY GO BACK TO MANS HOUSE TO COLLECT THE MONEY OR HE WITHDRAWL THE MONEY FROM BANK possibly he withdrawl the money with atm card that night OR the MONEY WAS ALREADY IN THE CAR? I SUSPECT ANOTHER GAME OF SWINDLING OF THE GULLIBLE AND STUPID POLITICAL ELITE OF THE NORTHER NIGERIA. THANK GOD THAT HE DIDN'T LIE THAT IS JONATHAN THAT SEND KIDNAPERS AFTER HIM.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by 4nobody4every1: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
sad
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Ebukaobi: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
IPOB media and their LIES

grin grin

This is the FACT! - Buhari will lead A UNITED NIGERIA till 2023

The progressives are already making plans to ensure that we make provisions for a 3rd term till 2027.

Haters can choke and die if they dont like it

cool cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Integrityfarms(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
He who Sows to the wind must reap the whirlwind!

#GodblessGEJ

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ipob youths at work ??
The Ipob youths traveled from Anambra state to Kano just to kidnap a poor rat because of ordinary 3 million naira ??

Hausa and Yoruba guys are just a big joke, they even blame Ipob youths for the atrocities the Boko Haram commit.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by olumaxi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nomoreloss had turned to somuchloss.....dia iz God

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by hungryboy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
carinmom:
Masu gudu su gudu.
boys be like,
inah chanji?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by georgecso(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Emu4life(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
k
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
He should thank God
dem for do am wetin dem do that Colonel fir Kaduna

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by drss(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha cheesy even criminals ar fed up with buari dullard APC govt. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by keepingmum: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by tolexy007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abokii....
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Olusharp(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
... My Rant.
Budget go Budget come,this Buhari's
Budget is just moving from National
Assembly to Presidency and versa..I
just hope when this budget is signed
it would be able to perform it
expected "Miracle" but while we await
that lets remember the fuel saga is
still on so prepare yourself for the
"treking" of the week and did i forget
to tell you pure water is now 15Naira
but it is advisable to take the suppose
"Poor" water from your home ,but to
be sincere do all this "Pure" water
company add anything special to their
water to term it "pure" (abi there is
any water that is 100% pure) the only
water i know to be Pure is Jesus Christ
(but i am not talking religion)so take
your water bottle,pack,bucket...etc
whichever you deem fit along. Hope
you heard he has gone to China too
well i will also be going to Chile
too,guess he is not the only one
traveling and you can as well goto
Ghana down the road too..everyone
is traveling out of the country.
Panama's case is also there,some
world leaders whose name where
mentioned have already resigned
(President of Iceland comes to mind)
that wouldn't happen here,we will
continue to heap sand around them
and pamper them,they wouldn't
resign and we wouldn't coerce them.
Everyone we just play the dumb
game.. But in all Nigerians are know
"Suffering and Smiling" SS is in our
blood,we will never complain.. All the
same i pray it all get better.. Tired of
all this..like the New trend "Who fuel
scarcity Epp?" E help you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by ChuckD1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm. Does he mean he had N2.8m on him when he was kidnapped?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Flexherbal(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is bad. Thank God he was later released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by otemanuduno: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
if this is Nemesis, what shall we say of Oga Jonah's family members who were killed and kidnapped too? or what shall we say of his powerbike man who died while doing stunt for Jonathan? Forget it, no nemesis on earth until u die jare. Buhari, carry go, I dey gbadun you, especially for making the wailers wail wella grin

7 Likes

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by fasho01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Does that mean he was moving around with 2.8 million naira in his car
I can see that the guy man is looking for ways to change his music genre, hence this cock & bull story cos sai baba will never ever pay again.. Not with the hardship everyone is facing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank God for your safety,but I wonder why you have such huge amount of money in your car,you no sabi bank ne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by DrMuzoic: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
H
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by MadCow1: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
huh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.