Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz (716 Views)

Need Fast And Cheap Web Hosting? / Time To Start Afresh, Take your biz to the next level, Get A Website Today / ### Do You Want Peer-to-peer or Biz Website Developed In Less Than 3 Days??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by Editoremma: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hey good people! iv been trying to discover a fast way to push my business and bring it to the awareness of those who may need my services.
Apart from forums like this, i want to check out paid adverts that will be effective

I dont sell stuff but render services.
Thanks
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by haykay2005: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Editoremma:
Hey good people! iv been trying to discover a fast way to push my business and bring it to the awareness of those who may need my services.
Apart from forums like this, i want to check out paid adverts that will be effective

Thanks
I can supply you premium (rich) database for sms broadcast. My whatsapp contact is 08032946061. Cheers
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by xenastar(f): 2:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by Editoremma: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks a lot for the response, i think that was helpful. I might get in touch if i need more help
Thanks
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by tfcinvests: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
On how to advertise your business to 1M Nigerians read this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/3042905/grow-business-advertise-1m-people
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by tfcinvests: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2016
@mrsage Thanks for having a creative mind by testifying to my comments.Last email marketing i did,i sent just about 15,000 emails and got 67 clients from it...Many folks here are restrictive they read this same comment u recommended and said na lie rather than use their minds to imagine the possibility of the outcome

Thanks again jare
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by mrsage(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
tfcinvests:
@mrsage Thanks for having a creative mind by testifying to my comments.Last email marketing i did,i sent just about 15,000 emails and got 67 clients from it...Many folks here are restrictive they read this same comment u recommended and said na lie rather than use their minds to imagine the possibility of the outcome

Thanks again jare

You welcome. I'll love to give it a shot.
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by tfcinvests: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
paste me your email and you'll get 5000 emails free,try it and see...but u must have compelling email letter and if possible graphics and testimonials of your biz..try it and see
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by Editoremma: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Ok please do you have specific target area for the email? My preference is actually lagos because my business is lagos for now.
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by tfcinvests: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
We don't have databases pegged with location.I have been doing email marketing for years you will get replies whether it's Lagos or not most of the active internet users in Nigeria should have high amounts in Lagos so i believe 45% of emails sent will be Lagos based.

I can be more concise if i know the business field you are trying to advertise,what business are you promoting sir/ma?
Re: Need Fast Promo And Publicity For My Biz by seoconsultant(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Editoremma:

Thanks

We offer such services @ SEO Web Analyst®™.
CALL US ON 07034222684

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Anyone Knows A Good Simple To Use Ad Plugin For Wordpress? / 2017 Google Adsense Account Approval Process / How To Create Pet Relocation Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.