Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League (599 Views)

Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) / When Lalasticlala Finally Builds His House / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
So my children, that was how Leicester City surprisingly won the league against all odd that year.

( lalasticlala April 16 2060) grin grin grin

Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by Justycxx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
my children, leicester escaped relegation only to win the league the following season and the defending champions (chelsea) struggled to escape relegation. These two teams actually swapped positions

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Justycxx:
and chelsea was nearly relegated my children

And Man u employed a philosopher as a coach.

And Wenger nearly signed

Ibrahimovic

Ronaldo

Hazard

Kante

Ribery

Mata

Cech

etc
Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by Marvel1206: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
hahaha.. or hw arsenal won it miraculously
Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Littles ones, thats how jamie vardy became the hero that year cool
Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
And my children lest i forget Chelsea and ManU both went trophyless without champions league football, it was really an epic season.
Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
and thats how barcelona retained the treble grin
Re: Pic: Lalasticlala Narrating How Leicester Won The League by pennytration(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
And children to put icing on d cake, a proud insolent manager was sacked in d worst manner possible. His name was mounrinho

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Us Will Get The Answers Wrong / Asking Random Girls To Be My Girlfriend In Public / Question Of The day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.