Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol (2183 Views)

Popular Facebook Page Correct Bae Got This Reply After Posting This / ME And My DAD Quarreling Because I Asked For An Iphone 8 / Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply (2) (3) (4)

Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by TohKunBoh: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
I don tire for these Yoruba women sef......... Na so 1 day. I go visit my bae for Ibadan on my way I felt so thirsty. Then I saw one woman selling ZOBO!!!!!! I asked her in English if it's cold? I noticed d woman doesn't understand English and me too not very fluent in Yoruba....... Na so I come ask her in d little Yoruba wey I sabi o...MAMA SOBO YIN TUTU? Na so this woman provoke come reply with announce " ORI E LO DARU, OBO IYA RE LOMAGBONA plzz friends shey I abuse her ni? Abi kilofa epe bayii

Source:Palmchat Jokes Section
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by eme1n(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
LWKM...
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Julietcutie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
explain the woman's reply in English plz... for us wey no be Yoruba

Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Heryorh: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2016
lool
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by TohKunBoh: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
explain the woman's reply in English plz... for us wey no be Yoruba

Tbh u won't understand grin
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Julietcutie(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Tbh u won't understand grin
plz na I would understand
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by TohKunBoh: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:

plz na I would understand

Lol,okay

Zobo is a drink
SOBO is the way some people say it when they pronounce Z as S...

But SoBo can also mean SOBO- is your Vagina

So the woman doesn't understand English

And he said Sobo yin tutu--Is your vagina cold

But he meant sth else with the sobo yin tutu

And the woman cursed him grin
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Julietcutie(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Lol,okay
Zobo is a drink SOBO is the way some people say it when they pronounce Z as S...
But SoBo can also mean SOBO- is your Vagina
So the woman doesn't understand English
And he said Sobo yin tutu--Is your vagina cold
But he meant sth else with the sobo yin tutu

And the woman cursed him grin
lwkmd Eiya tank u dear so dis Wat op can't explain lol 'sobo yin tutu'
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Handsome4real(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao grin grin
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Even with a straight face Julietcutie looks splendid...Implies that if she smiles then I am visiting her home with my entire village for marriage tins
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Julietcutie(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Donpuzo:

Even with a straight face Julietcutie looks splendid...Implies that if she smiles then I am visiting her home with my entire village for marriage tins
lol tanks cheesy
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by TohKunBoh: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:

lwkmd Eiya tank u dear
so dis Wat op can't explain lol 'sobo yin tutu'

LOL you are welcome..I didn't know his it should sound if I was wexplaining grin
Re: Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol by Orator2383: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's hilarious

What A Man Can Do / Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! / Oga Water Please