Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company (1205 Views)

Vegetable Oil Factory For Sale @ Rivers State / In Need Of Bulk Vegetable Oil For Resale / We Need Supplies Of Cow Horn To Our Lagos Warehouse. Payment Is Cash On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company by Karin001(f): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
My sister works in the Accounting department of a large Food processing company in Ogun State. Their company is reviewing its Supplier base. One of the things they require in the company in very large volume is vegetable oil.

They use about a lot of vegetable oil in the company. They approve 3 suppliers per product and each vendor is given a slot to supply 600 kegs(i.e 1 trailer load per month) and a minimum of 300 kegs.

Payment is within 30 days. I have done all the necessary research and have discovered the sources for the Oil and the prices involved and have even calculated the margins which though rather minimal but still very reasonable. Guarantee of payment is almost 100% especially with my personal person right inside the accounts department.

I am interested in venturing into this business but cannot muster the capital required. Is there any one in the house interested in this business? Could we partner or could I sell you the monthly allocation? I would also prefer spomeone with some knowledge of the V/ oil business.

Please send me a pm.
Re: Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company by kayjasper(f): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Check your Pm.

(1) (Reply)

How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity / Cake Balls!!! / ROOF IT ONCE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.