Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note (43106 Views)

Somebody Help! MTN Want To Steal My Money O / My Infinix Hot Note Is Charging Very Very Slow (a Cry 4 Help) / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by aoyih(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Please NL, I come believing that my problem will be sorted out here or that I will be directed on what to do.
When I got my Infinix hot note last year October, when ever a USB is connected to it, that dialog box that appears to ask weather you want the phone to charge alone or to be used as storage media use to appear, but then, even if I select use as media storage, the system will not be able to read the phone...
To worsen the issue now, the dialog box doesn't prompt up again, and when ever it is connected to a system, it's on automatic charge...it starts charging and the system will not even notice it's presence.
I have done factory settings, but still this problem is still lingering...
Please, is there anyway I can fix this problem
Because am at the verge of selling the phone, but won't want to sale that problem to someone else...
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by wtfCode: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2016
hehehehe.
buy another phone and throw away the old one.

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:09am On Apr 11, 2016
did u recently change/work on the usb/charging port? if yes then the pc connet legs might hav been damaged
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
aoyih:
Please NL, I come believing that my problem will be sorted out here or that I will be directed on what to do.
When I got my Infinix hot note last year October, when ever a USB is connected to it, that dialog box that appears to ask weather you want the phone to charge alone or to be used as storage media use to appear, but then, even if I select use as media storage, the system will not be able to read the phone...
To worsen the issue now, the dialog box doesn't prompt up again, and when ever it is connected to a system, it's on automatic charge...it starts charging and the system will not even notice it's presence.
Because am at the verge of selling the phone, but won't want to sale that problem to someone else...
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

Try and drive the USB port of your system again.....

I had similar problem before, both the 3.0 and the 2.0 USB refuse to detect, it only charge.

I had to off the phone and on it back, but in your own case since you have restored factory settings, try and on the USB debug on your phone and drive the USB port of laptop again to see if there will be changes.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Go to settings, tap developers options at the top switch it on, tick USB Debugging, and connect to a computer.
If you do not have developers options, still at settings, tap on about phone or device, tap on Build number three to seven times, the developers options comes on, follow aformentioned details

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Change ur cord too
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Mafia4life(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
See this one. Your charging port don cast. Infinix hot note sickness is charging port. Go and change it.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by aoyih(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
did u recently change/work on the usb/charging port? if yes then the pc connet legs might hav been damaged
No, I have not done any repairs whatsoever on the phone since I bought it...
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by aoyih(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2016
udemzy101:

Try and drive the USB port of your system again.....

I had similar problem before, both the 3.0 and the 2.0 USB refuse to detect, it only charge.

I had to off the phone and on it back, but in your own case since you have restored factory settings, try and on the USB debug on your phone and drive the USB port of laptop again to see if there will be changes.

Tanx bro... I have done all that, still no changes...
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by aoyih(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2016
indigene:
Go to settings, tap developers options at the top switch it on, tick USB Debugging, and connect to a computer.
If you do not have developers options, still at settings, tap on about phone or device, tap on Build number three to seven times, the developers options comes on, follow aformentioned details

Thanks bro, did that endlessly, and it still doesn't show up on the system....
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2016
aoyih:

Tanx bro... I have done all that, still no changes...

Flash a new stock rom and see...... Or u change the charging port cos that's what I'm suspecting.

Change the charging port and then flash a new stock rom...

I wanted to help a friend of mine to flash stock rom but the laptop wasn't detecting his phone, so we took it to an engineer and we found out that the charging port was faulty.

Since its infinix hot note, they always have charging port issue on the long run..
Change ur charging port first.

Then flash a new stock rom if it still didn't detect it.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by aoyih(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
udemzy101:

Flash a new stock rom and see...... Or u change the charging port cos that's what I'm suspecting.

I wanted to help a friend of mine to flash stock rom but the laptop wasn't detecting his phone, so we took it to an engineer and we found out that the charging port was faulty.

Since its infinix hot note, they always have charging port issue on the long run..

Thanks loads...will do as you have said.
Have a fruitful week...
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by sorextee(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Bros, I no sure if there's any thing that could be done. I faced such problem, wen I was using a samsung s4. Which magic I no perform.. all d laptops wey I plug am put, dey no any of my drives. D best thing(for now) na to get Mcard reader. You know d rest....
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
aoyih:
Thanks loads...will do as you have said. Have a fruitful week...
And u too
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by myndd(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
udemzy101:

pls did it work after that
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by adenitemi: 3:04am On Jun 28, 2016
indigene:

God bless you. You just solved my age long problem in a minute. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Kevas(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Go to www.apkhere.com search for PDA.net dis app help u to connect all device to a computer all u need to is make sure ur data is on after installing PDA.net on ur fone open and click de option dat says activate USB mode after dat connect ur USB to ur fone an plug in to any computer dat is all

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by ehizario2012: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
adenitemi:

God bless you. You just solved my age long problem in a minute. Cheers.
God still bless you man. But disabling developer mode solved the problem doh.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by timidapsin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by RobinMkenya: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Hi guys finally help is here....i had same problem with infinix x551..so how to do it? follow these simple steps
settings>
About phone>
build number>tap 7 times on build number >..it will enable the developer mode in the main settings>
go to developer>
enable the debugging...
problem sorted? absolutely yes smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by ojochidem(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by mikeycharles(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Maybe the phone is fake and you should probably throw it in a dustbin undecided
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by guji12(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
aoyih:
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

Bross use xender to share files... Since cord nor work.. it's simple.. follow d instructions. As u click connect with pc
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by bravesoul247(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
You download airdroid connect to your computer. It's Iike xender for phone to computer.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by enque(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2017
ojochidem:
This linked solved my issue: https://www.incpak.com/tech/phone-not-connecting-pc-easy-fix/

God bless U.
Just followed the link and it worked smiley

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Christophorus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
ojochidem:
This linked solved my issue: https://www.incpak.com/tech/phone-not-connecting-pc-easy-fix/

I no know the kind prayer wey i go pray for you. You just solved my Seven month old problem. Eledumare go slap you with 6 digit cash through the work of your hands before the end of this year!!!!!

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by ojaydedon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
ojochidem:

Tanx alot for this

1 Like

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by charlisco(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
I noticed that anytime i connect my infinix hot note with my laptop, it only gives the connected sound and indicates its charging. Nothing else apart from this. No popup on the notification bar to on usb mode. Which means i cant access my files on the system and worst part is i cant use it with sp flash tool to upgrade to lollipop os. Pls help if you have a solution

This solution below help me out

have to follow these steps to solve it

1- Connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
2- Reboot the phone.
3- Open settings on your phone.
4- Open storage.
5- Open phone storage.
6- Press on option at the top right corner then select USB computer connection.
7- Select charge only.
8- Select MTP.
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by stevewheezy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
bravesoul247:
You download airdroid connect to your computer. It's Iike xender for phone to computer.
Just got to know this
Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by Amazingstargirl(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
indigene:

Re: SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note by jully9: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
ojochidem:

Thanks it really worked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Does This Mean On An Iphone And How Can It Be Removed? / How To Repair The Mouth-piece Of Your Phone- Do It Yourself / MTN Nigeria Android Smartphone (Mini) S620

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.