Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me (392 Views)

Happy Birthday To Cococandy / Deleted / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by samcofac(m): 4:03am On Apr 11, 2016
A word for me on my day

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Heryorh: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2016
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by oluafam: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Happy birthday. Llnp
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by godstreasure23: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
May the Lord grant d good desires of ur heart as u start a new year. Age with Grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by samcofac(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Like seriously am humbled. The rate at which messages, calls, whatsapp and bbm messages came in, I think if I was to contest with Buhari during 2015 general election, I will surely win.

To all my friends in South-South here, South-West, My daughters and Sons, my spiritual mother, YALI Nigeria, SERA Talks Publicity group, CAC Whatsapp group and lots more that my brain could not carry.

To fellow nairalander and its management that sends me birthday message, GTBank and even MTN Nigeria, sincerely I feel so important.

If am to start mentioning names, I may not leave here today but in one word, I want to scream THANK YOU for making my day yesterday. It was the best birthday I ever celebrated. May God never forsake you people for once and may you be celebrated too in Jesus name.

I love you all

(1) (Reply)

Read / Life Before Birth / Internal Home Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.