Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons (18717 Views)

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Ever since the start d rescure mission, i have not seen my friend bh took from us on 29/09/2014 in mubi.
Henry we hope to see u soon.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by umohlee(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Those guns if you ask me dont look like the kind boko haram gun but that of local hunters.

this army could arrest local poor hunters for boko haram.

God help Nigeria
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2016
No boko haram attacks in almost 2 months!!!
The Nigeria army has really done a very very good job.
God help our soldiers
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Funseyi(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Like seriously this government will just like cooking up some lies so that we will think they are working,how on earth terrorist will be using that stick our army calls guns, do they take terrorist for night hunters? or do our government take us for fool,my God will deliver and save us from propaganda oriented government we have.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by queenestelle: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Kudos to the Nigerian army. Well done

obiremy:

In continuation of the ongoing clearance operations of suspected Boko Haram terrorists hideouts, troops of 155 Task Force Battalion conducted a patrol on Nimila village yesterday, April 10.

During the operation, they rescued 14 people, mostly women and children  from the clutches of Boko Haram terrorists. 

The troops also recovered 3 Dane Guns; a single barrel and 2 double barrels. They further recovered 3 motor cycles abandoned by the terrorists, in addition to 2 mobile telephone handsets.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-troops-rescues-14-hostages-from.html
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by SucreB: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
sindan:
Which boko haram? Pls kindly return those guns the rightful hunters (owners) angry angry and stop fooling urselfs
they are deceiving the dullards like their papa..... LIARS MOHHAMED
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by alaskido(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm, If the guns I see in the pictures are the ones Boko Haram are using to fight the Nigerian Army, I am surprised that they could capture some local governments. These are guns used for hunting and not for fighting war. I am confused.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by SucreB: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2016
onatisi:
No boko haram attacks in almost 2 months!!!
The Nigeria army has really done a very very good job.
God help our soldiers
FG has instructed journals not to carry such news again. there has been, but it should not be reported. #ask anyone working in any news station. cheers
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2016
SucreB:
FG has instructed journals not to carry such news again. there has been, but it should not be reported. #ask anyone working in any news station. cheers
Really!!!
Kai there is big problems oooo.
Gradually the gagging of the press has started
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by lecanno: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2016
chaiii village hunters and their families have become BH. Dia is Gudddduooooo! NA on patrol needs to be more articulate pls.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by bigiyaro(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Okaka27:
u dint **** doubt the integrity of the Nigerian army when Gej was in power. enough of these **** comments and stop embarrassing ursef.

p.s am not an APC fan nor PDP , I jus want wats best for my country
12th) who mentioned anything about PDP or APC, The Army has been corrupted and had its core values destroyed by politicians. Like i said, all dis so-called hostages r actually family members of BH members. I gat alot of friends in North-East, so I know wat am talking about.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by agitator: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
obiremy:

In continuation of the ongoing clearance operations of suspected Boko Haram terrorists hideouts, troops of 155 Task Force Battalion conducted a patrol on Nimila village yesterday, April 10.

During the operation, they rescued 14 people, mostly women and children  from the clutches of Boko Haram terrorists. 

The troops also recovered 3 Dane Guns; a single barrel and 2 double barrels. They further recovered 3 motor cycles abandoned by the terrorists, in addition to 2 mobile telephone handsets.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-troops-rescues-14-hostages-from.html

Are these local hunting guns the so called sophisticated arms BH were using during GEJ's time that the NA could not match their firepower and were running and surrendering.

Since APC took over power and the army have been displaying weapons seized from boko boys, I have not seen one except to those that belonged to the Nigerian Army found in the possession..

omenka, beremx, passingshot, ngeneuku caseless, demdem, etc where always on nairaland running this propaganda bombarding nigerians on the superior firepower of the boko boys.

It is just strange while all of a sudden we can not see the superior firepower all they have been posting is hunter's dane guns.

9ja is really... undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Osirimononaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2016
HonTworld:
I wonder if this is the real gun ...they used to adopt chibok girls ...WTF
Me 2
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Osirimononaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2016
greenpasture:

That archaic looking gun fired at the right range will make a very nasty impression on its beneficiary. The exit aperture is the size of a small football.

Never underestimate the power of of a bolt action rifle or variant.

*Victory comes from God alone*
You're right
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
From the look of things now,the army believes every single gun owner in the affected area is a boko haram member
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by yakubuadeiza(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
ifex370:
Is dt condom I c undecided

MU`2 ...ode nie o, u be a for aforju ?
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Ekenneh(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na everyday our army dey rescue hostage, wet in do dem the chibok girls?
Anyways my papa no be soldier sha, I for take style ask am......
Kudos sha to the NA
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Ekenneh(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
yakubuadeiza:

MU`2 ...ode nie o, u be a for aforju ?

At least na question him dey ask!
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by itzdeejay: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
ifex370:
Is dt condom I c undecided

I see am too
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by itzdeejay: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ekenneh:
Na everyday our army dey rescue hostage, wet in do dem the chibok girls?
Anyways my papa no be soldier sha, I for take style ask am......
Kudos sha to the NA

Are u sure there is any "thing" like "chibok girls"?
Or probably they are those old women they have been saving.
Re: In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons by Ekenneh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
itzdeejay:

Are u sure there is any "thing" like "chibok girls"?
Or probably they are those old women they have been saving.

I think they are just fooling themselves.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.