Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. (795 Views)

Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones / How To Subscribe To Etisalat Unlimited Browsing For 3 Hours / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by donpata(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Glo has become too annoying. it started with terribly poor data service. I thought it was due to my location. when i however switched location even to anther state it's still the same. Its either the 3g network downloads at <20kbs or it goes off completely for several minutes. I've switched devices and its still same. And the voice calls? I can't believe in Kaduna township I still have to answer a call moving up and down just to hear clearly even when the network bars are full. And to call their customer care and stay forever b4 one is answered is another palava. I think I better return to my etisalat. Though etisalat data rolls off too fast even when no one pursueth it, (plus a diff. of 500mb since glo gives 1.5g for 1k) I still will get reliably fast internet.
Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by morganist99(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Taa.glo is the best in my. Area

2 Likes

Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
donpata:
Glo has become too annoying. it started with terribly poor data service. I thought it was due to my location. when i however switched location even to anther state it's still the same. Its either the 3g network downloads at <20kbs or it goes off completely for several minutes. I've switched devices and its still same. And the voice calls? I can't believe in Kaduna township I still have to answer a call moving up and down just to hear clearly even when the network bars are full. And to call their customer care and stay forever b4 one is answered is another palava. I think I better return to my etisalat. Though etisalat data rolls off too fast even when no one pursueth it, (plus a diff. of 500mb since glo gives 1.5g for 1k) I still will get reliably fast internet.
I return to Etisalat this morning, glo was really messing me up,was thinking it was my location but hell no, only to open a page takes forever, I just patiently wait for my data to finish before switching to Etisalat, and just one click it opens so fast.
Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by donpata(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Havy:
I return to Etisalat this morning, glo was really messing me up,was thinking it was my location but hell no, only to open a page takes forever, I just patiently wait for my data to finish before switching to Etisalat, and just one click it opens so fast.

Am just waiting for my data 2 finish too. Me wey dey finish 1gb etisalat in less than 2 weeks, It's 3weeks now I subscribed to Glo 1.5gb and i still get over 1gb data balance. Glo, I pee for una head.

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by Segadem(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
donpata:

Am just waiting for my data 2 finish too. Me wey dey finish 1gb etisalat in less than 2 weeks, It's 3weeks now I subscribed to Glo 1.5gb and i still get over 1gb data balance. Glo, I pee for una head.
...and the annoying thing is that network will just disappear and u will need to move from gloflat to glosecure before it comes back.
Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
My brother that's my predicament o angry from Makurdi to Abuja... Weekend sub I did for 3gig I can't even use 20mb... sad thank God I borrow 5h from them. After that I'm off the sim for good.
Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
However their network is ok in rural areas.
Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by donpata(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jeffy1206:
My brother that's my predicament o angry from Makurdi to Abuja... Weekend sub I did for 3gig I can't even use 20mb... sad thank God I borrow 5h from them. After that I'm off the sim for good.

lol. But come ohh, you just gave me a revenge idea. I go borrow 5h call finish then dump the sim. U b better person. Me and Glo must bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Service Is Now Worst Than Airtel's. Am Returning To Etisalat. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
donpata:

lol. But come ohh, you just gave me a revenge idea. I go borrow 5h call finish then dump the sim. U b better person. Me and Glo must bear the loss.
that's it o... Mtn just so lucky they are my most used...

(1) (Reply)

Want A Better Job! / Samsung C9 Leaked Specifications / In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.