Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Meet The Man/woman Of Ur Dreams Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Man/woman Of Ur Dreams Here! (536 Views)

Soulmate Solution Network To Meet the Man & Woman of your Dream / Intrested In A Serious Relationship? Meet The Ideal Man/Woman / Meet The Guy Of Ur Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man/woman Of Ur Dreams Here! by pyno(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2009
WE ARE GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF SOME OF OUR ELIGIBLE BACHELORS AND SPINSTER WHO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SETTLE DOWN MARITALLY DUE TO NUMBER OF FACTORS.WE ARE POISED TO CHANGE THIS SCENARIO BY LINKING YOU UP WITH THE RIGHT PERSON!.PRESENTLY WE HAVE A LARGE DATABASE OF YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.CALL PHIL ON 07065225239 OR MAIL TO gologroupltd@gmai.com.U WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!.
Re: Meet The Man/woman Of Ur Dreams Here! by poj(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2009
bros u be agent why must u be a middle man?
Re: Meet The Man/woman Of Ur Dreams Here! by pyno(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2009
My friend you have to understand that at times in life someone must take the initiative in other fro others to succed.I am not an agent,but I suffered lonliness for along time and i know what it feels like especially when you are due for marriage.My heart bleeds when i see singles who ought to be married going from one programme to another.It is out of the genuine desire to put a smile on the faces of people that necessitated the beginning of this service.It is for serious minded people not players and we have been recording success so far.It is my own way of giving back to Society.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You? / Im Lookin 4 A Date Hit Me Up / Galfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.