Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. (6599 Views)

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Credit deductions has being a trending issue on networks in Nigeria, especially MTN(dey ave do me strongthing wella) .
My blackberry subscription got expired yesterday and i needed to be online. I used my last 1k to buy airtime. Within few minutes of loading the airtime, i received series of messages :- "Your musicplus subscription has bin renewed and #300 deducted", #50 deducted for callertune", "#100 deducted for remembrant keyGame app" Your Fashion Guide subscription has bin renewed and #50 deducted".
I thought i was dreaming not until i checked my account balance and saw #500... They deducted #500..chai. I dialled 180 immediately, and the guy dat picked the call started yarning dust (i dont blame him tho coz he was doing his job.) I demanded for a refund of my credit , but he said my credit can't be refunded coz it was deducted for a Value Added Service subscribed to my line. I asked him who subscribed the services to my line... He was mute for some seconds and later replied the services are "value added services subscribed to some tarrif upon migration"... He was sha speaking some oyibo for me..
I dont know what Musicplus is, I don't have caller tune on my line, WTf is remembrant keyGame app?? Wetin i wan use Fashion Guide do sef??...... I was still demanding for refund of my airtime, buh the guy stood on his words "No Refund"... I had to angrily end the call and dialled Nigerian Communications Commission's toll free customer care line 622.
The lady that attended to me was so nice. I laid my complaints and she said they'll get back to me within 24 hours. I waited patiently, and within 24hrs i got a call from MTN. They apologized and credited my line with #550. #500, the credit deducted and #50 for the inconvenience they caused me...
If dem steal your money, come dey yarn dust..... Carry ur matter give NCC by dialling 622. Thank you.
Airtel do me strong thing last week too.... I still dey reason their matter sha.

lalasticlala come and save people from illegal credit deduction...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by omophunky(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
U try !

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by ify2nyce(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2016
;Dyou get luck
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2016
ify2nyce:
;Dyou get luck
Lol... Luck??.. Untop my hard earned money
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by GenbIoodykiller: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
just called them now angry
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by lekjons(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op, you no get joy oooo gringrin

You still come collect extra N50 grin
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by manutdadex(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na glo sly me like that... N500 was deducted from my acct.. I was told i browsed for 3 secs and 500 was deducted.... Lolz.. But i just bone dem since i no get ncc number

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by abnsugbe: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
I will call them as son as i get home.....All our network Providers are theives and need to stopped...Mtn eeeeee,Dat Network for sure,na Satan get them

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
lekjons:
Op, you no get joy oooo gringrin
You still come collect extra N50 grin
MTN no big pass #50
gringrin
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
manutdadex:
Na glo sly me like that... N500 was deducted from my acct.. I was told i browsed for 3 secs and 500 was deducted.... Lolz.. But i just bone dem since i no get ncc number

Lmao.. 500 for 3seconds.....u downloaded China Database

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
abnsugbe:
I will call them as son as i get home.....All our network Providers are theives and need to stopped...Mtn eeeeee,Dat Network for sure,na Satan get them

BIG THIEVES OO
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by Undisputed88(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
YungMike:
Credit deductions has being a trending issue on networks in Nigeria, especially MTN(dey ave do me strongthing wella) .
My blackberry subscription got expired yesterday and i needed to be online. I used my last 1k to buy airtime. Within few minutes of loading the airtime, i received series of messages :- "Your musicplus subscription has bin renewed and #300 deducted", #50 deducted for callertune", "#100 deducted for remembrant keyGame app" Your Fashion Guide subscription has bin renewed and #50 deducted".
I thought i was dreaming not until i checked my account balance and saw #500... They deducted #500..chai. I dialled 180 immediately, and the guy dat picked the call started yarning dust (i dont blame him tho coz he was doing his job.) I demanded for a refund of my credit , but he said my credit can't be refunded coz it was deducted for a Value Added Service subscribed to my line. I asked him who subscribed the services to my line... He was mute for some seconds and later replied the services are "value added services subscribed to some tarrif upon migration"... He was sha speaking some oyibo for me..
I dont know what Musicplus is, I don't have caller tune on my line, WTf is remembrant keyGame app?? Wetin i wan use Fashion Guide do sef??...... I was still demanding for refund of my airtime, buh the guy stood on his words "No Refund"... I had to angrily end the call and dialled Nigerian Communications Commission's toll free customer care line 622.
The lady that attended to me was so nice. I laid my complaints and she said they'll get back to me within 24 hours. I waited patiently, and within 24hrs i got a call from MTN. They apologized and credited my line with #550. #500, the credit deducted and #50 for the inconvenience they caused me...
If dem steal your money, come dey yarn dust..... Carry ur matter give NCC by dialling 622. Thank you.
Airtel do me strong thing last week too.... I still dey reason their matter sha.
Checkout this free browsing tweaks below
http://adielem.com/2016/04/07/latest-browsing-tweaks/
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Undisputed88:
Checkout this free browsing tweaks below
http://adielem.com/2016/04/07/latest-browsing-tweaks/

Sorry i am a Christian tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by Undisputed88(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
YungMike:

Sorry i am a Christian tongue
Me sef, after Revd Fada, na me. www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by lonelydora: 4:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Dialing NCC 622 immediately
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2016
lonelydora:
Dialing NCC 622 immediately
Drop your testimony when they solve your ish...Smilez

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by manutdadex(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
YungMike:

Lmao.. 500 for 3seconds.....u downloaded China Database
the lady i spoke was shocked as well... When she took d mata to her supervisor... Story change and i was told i wil b refunded but till now ntin... I gave up.. Since then i dey find glo like med, if dem enter my trap na die
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by kolexepana: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2016
MTN have never returned my deducted credit.
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
manutdadex:
the lady i spoke was shocked as well... When she took d mata to her supervisor... Story change and i was told i wil b refunded but till now ntin... I gave up.. Since then i dey find glo like med, if dem enter my trap na die

Lol... Shocked ke... Bro forget.... Her shock na wash.
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
kolexepana:
MTN have never returned my deducted credit.

Lol.... Do the needful tongue
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by darksuit(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2016
manutdadex:

Wahala wa o
Which site u enter
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by kolexepana: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
YungMike:

Lol.... Do the needful tongue
Smh... Whats the needful
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
kolexepana:

Smh... Whats the needful

Dial *606# to borrow like #1500.....use the credit to call all the contacts on ur sim...... After u finish the credit, break the sim and throw it inside Lagos Lagoon...
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
omophunky:
U try !
Lol... U sef Try.
Re: How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. by YungMike(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
Imagine.... So even Glo dey deduct credit illegally Dad called me this morning and told me some demons are deducting his credit on his Glo line... Once he recharges his line, before he dials to check his credit..the credit will jex disappear like magic.. I don tire for naija network

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Double Data On Mtn Sim / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.